PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the Info!

CJfilms
09-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Thank you all who kindly filled out a Driver Profile sheet! With the rain-out today, we were easily able to call almost everyone we needed to contact so not too many drivers took a drive in the rain.

Apologies go out to all our early birds...Critter and his gang and especially to Tim Pauch, driving from NJ.... Also, we try our best to contact everyone, or at least network out to as many people as possible so the word is spread to everyone....IF you did not receive a call, we do not have your phone number.

The driver profile sheets worked out great today, but there are a few blanks that we need to get filled in...

The following is a list of drivers, Big and Small, who need to provide us some additional info....PLEASE email me to see what info I need to get from you, I don't want anyone to post up private info on the foums.

Small Cars:
0 Adam Hess
100 Brenda Snyder
116x Brian Smith
65 Dan Daigneault
31 Dave Bartuski Jr..
8x David Barry
13 Don Daigneault
15 Hank Wellbank
71 Jake Kibler
81x Jasen Geesaman
73 Jeff Walls
98 Jesse Schlappich
19 Jimmy White Jr.
90x Joel Matter
61 Jon Haegele
2s Katie Todorow
24 Larry Spencer Jr.
116 Mark Forman
16 Skip Schildhauer
88X Steve Arnold
17d Steve Derfeler
21 Trevor Eckenroth
7 Tyler Spier
85 Wayne Krausse

Big Cars:
78 Aaron Miller
27 Amos Albright
34 Andrew Spezialetti
z8 Bill Nickerson
45b Brian Phillips
14 Eric Wink
78x Frank Petroski Jr.
14x Greg Birmingham
38 Gus Wurtzer
17 Howard Reichert
8x Jason Brown
88 Jeffrey Hackett
111 Jeremy Krauss
26 Joe Mooney
99 John Crosby
412 Jon Sacks
X Matt Peck
32 Mike Alessi
2 Mike Hires
25 Pat Hires
120 Rick Latza
22x Ruth Shultz
6 Shawn Naftzinger
10x Shon Elk
88x Steve Arnold
82 Terry Osenbach
46x Tim O'Sheehan

Send me an email - joe@neetsracing.com - we'll fill in the blanks and take care of everything from here on out!

critter
09-27-2009, 01:30 PM
joe i got the 21 small car covered thats my crew chief now and that car will be back , the 14x covered thats my boss and mike alessi is not driving anymore , also if it helps u may give my number to people since everone knows im there early i can tell em whats goin if it helps

CJfilms
09-27-2009, 02:07 PM
That does help....but I may need other info too, such as emergency contact info. Last thing we want to happen is something drastic and we are trying to contact you while you are still on the track.....

Insurance reasons......we need everyone to provide a simple emergency contact number. Don't care if it is Mom/Dad or a neighbor....just need ot have someone other than another racer.....

mcstockcar
09-27-2009, 04:29 PM
That phone call caught me just before i got into my truck. Thanks Joe and Tim!!!!

critter
09-27-2009, 04:53 PM
i would of called u jack but i dont have your number , i think i can handle being the offical back up caller for joe , sound good ????