PDA

View Full Version : Rank the WMT races so far

Bobby1717
09-28-2009, 07:48 AM
I would like to hear everyone rank in order from best to worst the WMT races in there opinion. I know some may say who cares as long there are modifieds racing(longislandmodmaniac). Look at the whole body of work. Some may rank a race higher b/c there favorite driver won but lets try to take all the bias out. It will be interesting to hear everyone's opinion.

Howie
09-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Disappointed you didn't lead off with your picks. It doesn't answer the question I know, but my favorite is the next race. Hoping it will be the best of the year.

limodmaniac
09-28-2009, 12:53 PM
You know I'm gonna do this Bobby.

Here goes-

1. Riverhead - Preece won and I sponsored the race. ( Can't take biased views out.)

2. Loudon - Lia wins, TC , Szegedy wreck on last lap

3. Loudon - Silks wins, Preece, Lia come close and Reg runs well.

4. Spencer - Erick Rudolph wins - Great run by Hossfeld to finish 3rd.

5. Bristol - Just being there was enough

6. Martinsville - Pennick , Pasteryak run up front but in the end Stefanik, Szegedy and Preece are top 3.

7. Thompson - Lia and Teddy battle

8. Stafford - Preece wins after battling TC on restart

9. Stafford - Blewett wins back on Memorial Day weekend.

10. Stafford - Sizzler

11. Thompson - Ice Breaker

But best races of the year besides Loudon, have to be the Twin State race back in June for True Value and the Mahoning 100 lapper round 2 on the same weekend.

Jaws
09-28-2009, 01:56 PM
You know I'm gonna do this Bobby.

Here goes-

1. Riverhead - Preece won and I sponsored the race. ( Can't take biased views out.)

2. Loudon - Lia wins, TC , Szegedy wreck on last lap

3. Loudon - Silks wins, Preece, Lia come close and Reg runs well.

4. Spencer - Erick Rudolph wins - Great run by Hossfeld to finish 3rd.

5. Bristol - Just being there was enough

6. Martinsville - Pennick , Pasteryak run up front but in the end Stefanik, Szegedy and Preece are top 3.

7. Thompson - Lia and Teddy battle

8. Stafford - Preece wins after battling TC on restart

9. Stafford - Blewett wins back on Memorial Day weekend.

10. Stafford - Sizzler

11. Thompson - Ice Breaker

But best races of the year besides Loudon, have to be the Twin State race back in June for True Value and the Mahoning 100 lapper round 2 on the same weekend.

I see your least favorite are when TC wins and most favorite when he wrecks or has a bad race.....hmmmm.

Whats the count now 40+?

Bobby1717
09-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I didn't get to too many tour races this year.

1. Loudon (first race)

2 Thompson (second race)

3. Icebreaker

4. Sizzler

BigMac
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM
First NHMS race was best race I've seen this year. Would have been even better if they could have all finished three wide with the wheels on but what can you do.

I thought the Icebreaker was pretty good too. The place went nuts when Jamie passed TC for the lead.