PDA

View Full Version : Dedication (Wade Cole)

Chris
09-28-2009, 08:28 PM
I was sitting if front of Wade Coles pit. He came in with a steering problem. He and his crew of two decided to change the steering rack. I watched as the green flag laps kept clicking away. But they did not quit they changed it out and got Wade back out on the track. I don't know how many laps were lost in the pits but he was still able to take home some prize money. It's great to see a low budget team with the enthusiasm to give it all they have to win. He and his team represents the dedication we all have to the tour.:cheers:

worm
09-28-2009, 09:34 PM
one of those guys had to be TED ,one veryyyyy had worker every week

MikeG
09-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Teddy was in the spotter stand on Sunday afternoon. My dad and I were the 2 working on the car during the race along with Wade.

TJ1976
09-29-2009, 05:38 AM
Wade has got to be the only modified driver I know of who still hauls his car in on a open flatbed truck...Now thats old school! I give him and his crew a lot of credit for their hard work and dedication, especially going against some of the big budget teams on the tour

MikeG
09-29-2009, 08:22 AM
The ramp truck will be put back away for the rest of the season and the trailer will be back out @ Stafford.

Steve in NC
09-29-2009, 02:06 PM
We sat in turn 4 and Wade was pitted in front of us also. Had my 12yr old son with me and I pointed out Wade to my son and gave him the story of a small dollar racer still giving it everything he has got before the race got started. We were silently routing for the team.
Hated to see Wade have the trouble he did and my hats off to the crew to keep digging the whole race also.

"By the grace of God and 600hp!"
Steve

stefanikfan
09-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Wade's passion for racing really shows. He's one of the most dedicated racers out there, kinda like a Kenny Schrader. He never quits and he's aways smiling. He loves racing period!

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan:cheers:

Camper Lady
09-29-2009, 08:23 PM
:) Wade is good people. Always smiling and willing to always help if needed

Precision Auto
09-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Ditto to Camper Lady's post.......Wade is definately good people.

Linda and Norm

Axel
09-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Wade is and always be one of my favorites. He's a guy who loves the sport and will always gut it out and give it 110%.

I wish there were more people like him and his team in the world!

Muffy
10-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Wade also has a unique perspective...he always says - no matter how bad it is for him at the track, there are so many others who don't have the ability to do what he does and he is thankful for it. Win , lose or draw, he has fun doing it and that is all that matters.

bud
10-12-2009, 10:24 PM
he could be a big winner if he had a latemodel or something but he just flat out must love the mods...........you gotta love the guy for that!