PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thanks

LongIslandJam
09-28-2009, 08:49 PM
With Riverhead Raceway's season drawing to a close this past Saturday, LongIslandJam.com finished its 10th season covering the stars and cars that we follow each and every week throughout the summer. It takes a lot of dedication and hours to maintain the coverage we provide. Now that I've moved on to my career with Speedway Illustrated, I'm happy to see there's folks that still believe in my dream with the Jam and keep it going. Those folks deserve a great thanks and they are:

Richie Grodski, who unselfishly took over the Jam this year in addition to his already huge workload at theChromeHorn.com. Richie really kept the wheels going and made sure the Jam didn't miss a beat.

Brooke Ackerson, who successfully survived her rookie season at the Jam and brought an infectious positive spirit and some spectacular photography to Long Island's No. 1 source for auto racing information online or offline.

Rich Frost and Denise's Photos, who's contributions bring another level to the top-notch coverage we provide.

Captain Video - Rick Todd and Bob Woodford - who add more depth to our site with their videos.

Andy & Dale Owen, whose photography helps capture the essence of enduro racing.

Sara Sylvester, who religiously gathered results for us and made sure we posted them in a timely manner.

Our sponsors - Dunkerley's Office Products, AMC Technology, Charlie's Towing, G Force Collision, Oval Speed Unlimited, and ASi Racewear. These guys kept us going, be sure to keep them going by paying them a visit or giving them a call.

And, most importantly, our visitors - for ultimately, you are the reason why we spend the long nights to provide a fun place for you to enjoy and participate in.

Thank you all.

Golf Guy
09-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Yes I would also like to thank all the great people at the JAM. With my wife having a litter of kids it has become increasingly difficult to make the Saturday night addiction. I rely heavily upon the JAM to satisfy my racing fix and you guy's and gals do a tremendous job. So thanks again from the Golf Guy