PDA

View Full Version : Great Season

Fkraft99
09-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Would just like to say Congrats to the 88 of Roger Turbush on a great season. In just your 2nd full season to get you're first career win, and to be contending for the Championship on the final night is quite an accomplishment. Glad I could be there to spot for that win, the first of many, and glad I could help out throughout the year. Thanks!

Congrats to the bum that drives the 81 as well, on being the winningest driver in the division in his first full season.

And of course Congrats to the 2009 Champ Mike Albasini.

Great Season by all, and Good Luck to everyone going to Mountain.

Turbo
10-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Gotta say it was fun this year to be battling for a championship... truck got faster as the season went on and the last 3 races we finally got it where we wanted it. Hopefully we can come out the gate this fast next year cause it sure will be a fun year. Gotta thank my brother Chris for all the work all year, without him I would be just another field filler. My uncle ray and john for their hard work week in and week out in the garage. My Spotter Freddie for helpin me out during the year. Buddy for spottin when Freddie couldnt and gettin the tires ready for the features. Mom and Dad for always being behind me 100%. Lori for filming my races so we can disect the race lap by lap (no more missing races though, dad does not know how to use a camera!) Larry for always cookin for us. Aunt Candie for my good luck brownies before each race. Bruce for always being there and supporting us. Kevin and Darryl for helping out on the Truck. And all my sponsors: Rheem air conditioning (MCN Distributors) Allied Air Conditioning Superior Systems JC's Restaurant Marcello Masonry Let It Shine Detailing Thrifty Beverage on the Circle Dave Mcnulty, CWC Motorsports for his outstanding help this year. Oval Speed Unlimited, Dennis is one of the most valuable persons at the track! Everyone of my friends who always come by and lend a hand when I am pitting I thank you. Without all these people I just mentioned I would not be able to race. So I thank you for all the support and cant wait until next year!