PDA

View Full Version : Check out the NASCAR Dover Action Photos

PatSportsPhoto
09-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi guys, well while you were rained out I covered the NASCAR Cup race at Dover. Truthfully, I missed not being about to cover NEETS, but I will return soon. I also did my coverage stuff and was lucky enough to be on the Nationwide Garage roof as Jory did his rolls. I got some good shots of that as well as Joey climbing out.... Check it out at www.motorsportsforum.com and find the "Monster Bites Joey Lagano" article. Looking ofr input from other drivers to do a follow up story, and get some info on safety concerns from those who get strapped in. Thanks.

By the way, Joey who's just 19 said it was the best ride he's ever had, but was concerned when it stopped on the driver's door and sat there for awhile before re-setting itself. That was the only scary moment for him. I believe I would have had been screaming the entire way...... but that's me.

CJfilms
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
OUCH!!!

Nice shooting! Gee, if that was the only scary part for him, why don't we get a him in an enduro car!?!?!?

STU
09-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Put Kyle Bush in an enduro and I would pay $200 to enter to race him. Yes I would love to spin him every time he would get near me. That would be fun.
Bet he isn't so cocky when his "handlers" aren't there to back him up.

ThePill
09-29-2009, 07:54 PM
There is a mission for you Joe. NASCAR goes NEETS.

CJfilms
09-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Hmmmmm.........

EnduroFromDE
09-29-2009, 08:36 PM
some one call up truex and have him in a car at Wall, him or maybe Ray Evernham, didnt they grow up racing at Wall...

mcstockcar
09-29-2009, 09:36 PM
Tony Stuart......the ulimate target to spin out!:lol:

critter
09-29-2009, 10:12 PM
who will get to the 00 me or dave ruitmen ??? ill spin any one if i can lol

Lad3der
09-30-2009, 08:53 AM
with those attitudes if joe trys to get someone to race with us. they will never want to come and race with us. if we were to get anyone it most likely could be ken scharder. also i hate to be the negitivate one here and neets is trying to uphold a professional image. if outsiders and other racers from here or other venues keep reading all the b.s that keeps going on this forum the image of neets will be tarnished and the officals as well as joe and erin have worked hard to get us to the level of professionalism that we are at. so lets all remember this when we start posting about every little thing or for no reason but for the sake of posting

PatSportsPhoto
09-30-2009, 12:19 PM
I have found that when these types of drivers(NASCAR) race in other levels they are usually humble as can be and actually the love of racing returns and not the stress found at the level they race at.

There is always trash talk going on, but a point well made about presenting somethings in a professional manner. In most cases these drivers were in the right place at the right time and got to NASCAR with some luck added to their talent. In reality though we all talk a good game, but if Rowdy ran a NEETS race, each and everyone of the NEETS drivers would be proud to race side by side and not make themselves look like a hazzard on the road.

I do not have a total favorite driver in NASCAR, but there are a few who I have a hard time talking with as they are not easy to deal with in that venue, but away from the track I have not found one driver to be a stuffed shirt, but real down to earth types of people, just like the drivers I have met at NEETS. I am just as excited to cover a NEETS race as I am to cover NASCAR, and I'd bet, just for the shear fun of it a NASCAR driver would love to try it once. And each one of you would love to see that and to be involved in that race also.

critter
09-30-2009, 02:43 PM
i love all motor sports , iwas only kiddin with my remark , i love the 00 no matter who is in it , my all time fav being buckshot jones , pat did a great job from dover , also if everone knows who i am i cant spin any one if i tried lol , hope i cleared my mistake up , u all know me buy now im not a hater , love to get along wth everone

DerbyN8-128
10-01-2009, 07:32 PM
so lets all remember this when we start posting about every little thing or for no reason but for the sake of posting

I'd have to agree with this 100%...

Seriously, think about the fans that would be attracted to NEETS if a pro driver (NASCAR and the like) would race out there amongst the regulars. I'm thinking packed stands...and that's a great way to get more people interested in what's going on here.

For me it would be great to experience something like that, no matter who the driver was

ThePill
10-01-2009, 07:39 PM
I know getting a big name there will be tough, but what about trying to get some of the local big names to race. Getting them cars will be the only problem. It would be awesome to race against the best drivers in the country, on our terms, LOL

CJfilms
10-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Now that is a possiblity.....!

critter
10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
i agree nate , i would be in heaven to compete with any nascar driver , man that would be a story that could go on for ever

mcstockcar
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
That be somthing to tell your little critters someday. Once apon a time.....:lol: Ok joe I hear those gears in you head turnin from NJ..... You know someone famous in NASCAR? Start pullin those strings.!

ThePill
10-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Well, the Pauch's know Evernham so maybe that is a link worth pursuing?

mcstockcar
10-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Sweet! Ya think the stands would fill up for that race?

critter
10-01-2009, 10:13 PM
im shore the stands would be packed with any star that would show up

NJ Chick
10-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi guys, well while you were rained out I covered the NASCAR Cup race at Dover. Truthfully, I missed not being about to cover NEETS, but I will return soon. I also did my coverage stuff and was lucky enough to be on the Nationwide Garage roof as Jory did his rolls. I got some good shots of that as well as Joey climbing out.... Check it out at www.motorsportsforum.com and find the "Monster Bites Joey Lagano" article. Looking ofr input from other drivers to do a follow up story, and get some info on safety concerns from those who get strapped in. Thanks.

By the way, Joey who's just 19 said it was the best ride he's ever had, but was concerned when it stopped on the driver's door and sat there for awhile before re-setting itself. That was the only scary moment for him. I believe I would have had been screaming the entire way...... but that's me.

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!!! :wave:

NeetsSpectator
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Well, the Pauch's know Evernham so maybe that is a link worth pursuing?

The Pauch's, That's the ticket.
Tim Pauch vs Billy Pauch.
A Brotherly Enduro Battle.