PDA

View Full Version : Wild Childs #00 Car for sale?

jayce23
09-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know how much he is selling it for or can send me his contact info? Thanks. Jason

Golf Guy
09-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Tommys cell phone number is 1-347-865-2528 and you can call him to discuss the price.

Ka$h25
09-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Rumor at the track this past week was that he decided not to sell because of the recent surplus of competition.

W. J.
09-30-2009, 07:00 PM
I heard another rumor at the track this week, something about Ka$h never has rumors that mean anything because they're not true.

Golf Guy
09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
I heard another rumor at the track this week, something about Ka$h never has rumors that mean anything because they're not true.

:applause:

WEEZER
09-30-2009, 08:05 PM
I just saw the 00 at G Force last night, man I wish that was my car.:*-(

chargerthunder
09-30-2009, 09:33 PM
He DID unlist the most recent classified for it...what so nice about it...they're are nicer cars out there.....seems ordinary to me....

nascar071
09-30-2009, 10:01 PM
nice doesnt make a car fast.

rydogg97
10-01-2009, 09:15 AM

:applause: the only rumor that is true is the one where Ka$h has to pick a rumor to start each week.:D

originalpoet
10-01-2009, 11:27 AM
I heard a rumor the purchase price includes a drum of the space shuttle "tire softner".

nascar071
10-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Sorry poet, that drum stays with Ray And I

Golf Guy
10-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Yes the #00 is getting a space-age terrylium carbonic alloy body that will make it more aero-dynamic and dent resistant. He also has a new crystalic fuel that will give him added HP.

originalpoet
10-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey Ronnie, that drum of "tire softner" must be running low by now, you've been treating the same set of tires for six years!

nascar071
10-01-2009, 02:01 PM
who said I only had one drum?

rydogg97
10-01-2009, 03:56 PM
that was the rumor that was heard:D:applause:

fisherman
10-01-2009, 05:25 PM
that was the rumor that was heard:D:applause:

wait kash has it wrong real rumor dog is buying 00 for me haha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SuperShafts
10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
nice doesnt make a car fast.

Damn true....

But! when it's slow, it better be nice or it has nothing going for it.

Ka$h25
10-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Well the rumor now is a call was made inquiring about the car, the answer was it would be discussed among family and there has been no call back. :cheers:

W. J.
10-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Well the rumor now is a call was made inquiring about the car, the answer was it would be discussed among family and there has been no call back. :cheers:What now, did you tap their phone?
Or are you just sitting outside their window listening!?

WEEZER
10-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Maybe he has some left over Terryliom carbon alloy from the boby shop and drank some for mental taleptic sensory mind juice and chargerthunder, what's so nice about the car? Hmmm, let me think, it's well build, reliable, best of everything equiptment and did I mention that it wins a lot??? Yea, it's a nice car.

gruber
10-04-2009, 03:27 PM
WOW:rolleyes:

unowho243
10-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Maybe he has some left over Terryliom carbon alloy from the boby shop and drank some for mental taleptic sensory mind juice and chargerthunder, what's so nice about the car? Hmmm, let me think, it's well build, reliable, best of everything equiptment and did I mention that it wins a lot??? Yea, it's a nice car.

I can name plenty of other cars in that divison built as good if not better and are a hell of a lot faster...... some might not be too pleasing on the eye though.:cheers:

FERGBIZZ
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM
since when were blunderbusts supposed to be "pleasing on the eyes"???

RacinRob
10-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Hey ferg! My car is pretty pleasing on eyes!

leah28racing
10-07-2009, 09:47 PM
i think it looks pretty good so far.

;););););):):):):)

gruber
10-08-2009, 02:47 PM
WOW:rolleyes:

wayne
10-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Two pages on this subject. Really!!

jayce23
10-08-2009, 09:42 PM
So, with all this talk, will you guys put a value on it? I know what he is asking for it.

silent majority
10-09-2009, 10:33 AM
fresh scorpian motor , new body with paint , chassis set up perfect, all parts new and top of the line........ lets not forget an FB tranny. what do all of u think this stuff costs if u were to buy and install that stuff???

RacinRob
10-09-2009, 10:57 AM
My car has all of the above, my motor has 3 seasons on it but figure a new motor SHOULD be 4500 bucks tops but we know that is irrelevant in this case.....a new fb tranny is around 2k with the converter a body costs me 500 from prototype race fabrications paint is falways normally free from a sponsor and chassis set up it normally knowledge which doesn't cost money, wayne set up my car well, I'd say dollar wise it is worth 10k no doubt but a modified is 65k dollars do they ask for 65k when they sell it? No

chris061
10-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Why not put a claimer rule on this division. It was intended to be a "learning" division, but some people choose to stay here instead of moving up.If you read the rules the way they are written you can build a car for about $6000.to prevent cars from being chopped,altered and what ever else you would like to call it put a claim fee on it. how do you expect a new driver to come into the division and compete with cars that have had there roll centers done,antidive,bumpsteer as well as a list of other stuff,it has been proven this year with jrod anybody can win you just have to cheat as well as the next guy.Either that or get a tech inspector with out the blinders on :cool::cool:

rrealto
10-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Wah Wah Wah, whiner!!

The Bullfather
10-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Didn't we already go over that this division is no longer a beginning division! With Enduros and Legends, some people just pick a different division to start with! Hey, some start with chargers, some start with Super Pro Trucks. As far as "Learning division", a guy like Danny Turbush is always learning, when you perfect a division, let me know! Guess Bill Park is in a "learning division" also, I find that tag offensive as a fan, how about all those veteran drivers in the Blunderbust division! There are many ya know!

gruber
10-09-2009, 10:13 PM
there you go browning it up :disgusted

The Bullfather
10-09-2009, 10:34 PM
And who am I browning up in the last post????Every veteran in the BB division??? or every racer in every division???

gruber
10-09-2009, 10:41 PM
you know:disgusted

The Bullfather
10-09-2009, 11:13 PM
no I don't, why don't you name names? Where do you see brown nosing in that post? The class is no longer a beginner's division, hasn't been in years!

maestri fan 1
10-10-2009, 11:15 AM
If it's a learning division Chris, why did you come back after you ran in the charger class? Running a division higher would mean you already know the BB class and wouldn't have anything new to learn.(granted you left at the end of the season because you weren't in the position to get the title.) So really you only ran 3/4 of that blunderbust season, but why? you had already ran in that class years ago and moved on. Why comeback if it's for beginners?

By the way, Tommy's car looks like it's coming along great.

fisherman
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
come on i bet you put tommy in say a middle of the pack car he will win with it just we all have at some time.:lol::lol::lol:. just the way it is some guys will never win because they don,t put time and effort in

richardpetey
10-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Whats shaken', Tommy moven' up to the GRANDS, hehe...................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

unowho243
10-10-2009, 10:51 PM
If it's a learning division Chris, why did you come back after you ran in the charger class? Running a division higher would mean you already know the BB class and wouldn't have anything new to learn.(granted you left at the end of the season because you weren't in the position to get the title.) So really you only ran 3/4 of that blunderbust season, but why? you had already ran in that class years ago and moved on. Why comeback if it's for beginners?

By the way, Tommy's car looks like it's coming along great.

Matt Lay off Chris because your one to talk... didn't u only run about 15 races with your car then call it quits.... Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones young grasshopper....

gruber
10-10-2009, 11:05 PM
right on:applause:

wayne
10-11-2009, 10:46 PM
lololololol

RACENUT
10-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Who decided the blunderbust wasnt a learning division, as long as i can remember it always was. Just because a few veterans,dont want to move up, it is still where they learned how to drive.

nflobster
10-12-2009, 05:55 AM
people get offended easily. it is the same thing when you call a enduro car or a enduro not a race car or a race. time and money go into each and they do it for fun but they do get stubborn over certain things. call it what you like there will be those who wont be happy.

BIRDNUT
10-12-2009, 10:00 AM
very well put racenut

tstiles
10-12-2009, 10:01 AM
not me..... i learned how to drive sitting on my fathers lap driving tractor trailors when i was 2 yrs old.:cheers:
Who decided the blunderbust wasnt a learning division, as long as i can remember it always was. Just because a few veterans,dont want to move up, it is still where they learned how to drive.

W. J.
10-12-2009, 10:13 AM
not me..... i learned how to drive sitting on my fathers lap driving tractor trailors when i was 2 yrs old.:cheers:It shows, too, Terry! :lol:

The Bullfather
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Guess Legends are a learning division too since you can be 14 years old to race them! A race car is a race car and a driver is a driver, There is no little league in racing except in karts and bandoleros. Most people would say the BBs are no longer a learning division, that term is an insult to all the drivers in that division! How many rookies where there in BBs this year? Randy Johnson and Jason Wegmann? Jason is an accomplished kart racer, if I'm missing any, let me know?

RacinRob
10-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Pete we were told at the meetings by the officials mike and jim that we can't run radios because we are an ENTRY LEVEL division....

tstiles
10-12-2009, 04:24 PM
i heard that riverhead might start useing 1 way radios for the bb and some select enduro divisions. it would shore become a more orginized show if u ask me....

Wheel Racing
10-12-2009, 06:07 PM
"Entry Level" is a term used to identify $$$$ not experience at this point.

I should know,I'm one of those veterans that never left and trust me it was always about $$$

RacinRob
10-12-2009, 06:14 PM
There should be no cap on how long you allowed to stay in a division, bc I can't afford to move up either. But it is an entry level division and it sucks that a motor that should cost me about 4k isn't even gonna be competitive

Ka$h25
10-12-2009, 07:28 PM
"Entry Level" is a term used to identify $$$$ not experience at this point.

I should know,I'm one of those veterans that never left and trust me it was always about $$$

Exactly. Everyone says the Blunderbusts aren't an entry level division anymore and it's just not true. Entry level is a tag not a title. No one designates a division "entry level." It's a matter of learning curve and cost. It's ridiculous to consider the Legends an entry level when it probably costs about $12k out of the box. So of course there should not be any cap on the amount of seasons a driver runs in the division. But there should be rules in place that don't allow cars to be worth $10k+.

Fine Line
10-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Entry Level division becaues of the money is right. I ran Blunderbusts in 94, 95 & 96. In 97 I moved up to the Late Models. The Late Models are a great division if you have the shop, crew, sponsors ect. I have been trying since 98 to be a contender but that is not to be. I probably am going back to the "ENTRY DIVISION" for 2010 and hopefully will run a few Late Model shows also. I do not think that the Bulnderbusts are a learning division. Would anyone consider the 00, 4, 22, 32, 16, 79 ect. racers that need to learn what to do. We all have been doing this a long time, we enjoy racing and who cares what division you can afford to have fun in.

The Bullfather
10-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Nicely put Chris LaSpisa, nicely put!:applause::applause::applause:

chris061
10-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Hey Matt,
When you learn to qualify something besides a couch, or learn to run something besides your mouth come talk to me.The only reason i came back was because a few people wanted to see if certain people were that fast or just illegal.I know it is no longer a "learning division" but thats cause the officals let it get that way! I could care less what happens, im just saying it sucks seeing a division die! as far as why i left the division at the end of the season when you get your head out of tommys a$$ come over and i will show you some videos!!!:applause::applause::applause:

FERGBIZZ
10-13-2009, 10:26 AM
ouch!:cheers:

chargerthunder
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Gee matt you sure do have a lot to say for a person on the sidelines, takin shots at chris when you were a back of the pack blunderbust driver for a season...

Golf Guy
10-13-2009, 11:55 AM
LOL. Post closing in 1-2-

art11758
10-13-2009, 12:02 PM
There should be no cap on how long you allowed to stay in a division, bc I can't afford to move up either. But it is an entry level division and it sucks that a motor that should cost me about 4k isn't even gonna be competitive

The actual "machine work" is neglible in cost. Assembly work in a "clean room" costs big $. If you are willing to take the time (at home that would equate to about 50 hrs) you can assemble a competitive engine for less than $1K. Figure if you have a basement that exits to the outside, some basic tools, and the ability to be diligent (very important) you can do it. PM me for details if you really want to know what I am talking about. And for the nay sayers and doubters, I have done it. I'm not just talkin' here.

cerckl'm racing
10-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Nicely put Chris Busick, nicely put! :applause::applause::applause:

Blunderbusts are one of my favorites, bit I do miss the days when all you heard out of them were tires screeching around the corners and the drone of the four-barrels on the straights...a loooooooong time ago.

KickItUp
10-13-2009, 01:21 PM
So in an above post, Chris Busick mentions something about he only ran this calss again to see if someone's car is really that fast, or just illegal. Is that correct?

Looks to me like other drivers in other divisions win more, and are always fast, and no one questions their integrity. But in this class, they do. I don't understand it. If someone in another class wins more, he isn't cheating, but someone in another class is.. Sounds like this is personal..

Just because he wants what he wants for car doesn't make it illegal.. Wasn't O'Kula's car for sale a few years ago for just around the same? It was when my brother called asking about buying it.. And I bet if you ask the current owner, that car was 100% legal.

RacinRob
10-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Firstoff I didn't anywhere near 10k for my car second of all my car has been teched numerous times since purchased and was found to have an illegle part that was confiscated, the part didn't even make me go faster...I don't have to talk on this stupid effin message board ill do my talking on the track next year. And for the record its my business what I paid for my car!

The Bullfather
10-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Chris you came back because you wanted to race! AND There is nothing wrong with that!

leah28racing
10-13-2009, 03:53 PM
really guys ? 4 pages?

exactly Rob its your business how much you paid for your car or how much money you have in it.

Same as it being Tommy's business how much he puts in his. Maybe some people are jealous of the fact that they can't put as much in theirs!

For some of you hating the guy so much... that's all you seem to keep talking about. It's getting really OLD!

There is alot more things you should be focusing on then the blue car with two 0's on it!

Tommyj16
10-13-2009, 04:20 PM
The only way to find out everyone's question is: Sombody come up w/ the money Tommy wants for his car and lets see how much is car or driver.

maestri fan 1
10-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah Jim actually I only ran about 8 races. I stopped racing because I broke ribs and ran out of money. You know I am well aware I wasn't exactly an upfront car. I will say that if funds were better I could have done a lot better. Just rookie luck. Chris is a great driver, always has been and always will be. As far as my a$$ being up Tommys, thats definately not the case. Sure he's a friend of mine, I enjoy watching him race. That's all I gotta say......

smiley27414
10-13-2009, 08:06 PM
very nicely said chris and just remember chris chargers and a legend and was awesome when he ran those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if u knew the whole story and as to what happened maybe ud see y hes not runnin no more

unowho243
10-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah Jim actually I only ran about 8 races. I stopped racing because I broke ribs and ran out of money. You know I am well aware I wasn't exactly an upfront car. I will say that if funds were better I could have done a lot better. Just rookie luck. Chris is a great driver, always has been and always will be. As far as my a$$ being up Tommys, thats definately not the case. Sure he's a friend of mine, I enjoy watching him race. That's all I gotta say......

All i was saying is dont talk about chris not racing a full season when u didnt.... and as for your nasty text you just sent me.... I know i only raced 1 four cylander race.... im not claming to be some HOT SHOT race car driver.....

WEEZER
10-13-2009, 08:20 PM
This whole thread lost interest when that golf guy had to mention the nasa involvement with the paint job seezz and driving tractor trailers at two is dangerous and hey chris laspisa, did you even consider getting a grand rather then a BB?

LongIslandJam
10-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Five pages about a car for sale. Quite amazing. Any way, this thread has gone on long enough. Time to move on.