PDA

View Full Version : SPT added at Wall Speedway on 10/25

Erin C
09-30-2009, 09:05 PM
In addition to the regular NEETS racing at Wall Stadium on 10/25 we have added an additional division consisting of the Riverhead Super Pro Trucks (must be NJ safety legal and also legal to RH rules) and the Waterford Speedbowl NEATV.

It is going to be a 50 lap main event, heats will be based on car counts. We will be transponder scoring this event so if you are planning on running the event please send me an email with your truck number, name, contact info, and whether or not you will need to rent a transponder. We rent the units from Georgia so we do need at least a weeks notice to get our final transponder counts in to our vendor.

Jim Morton has agreed to pay the purse for this division so additional entry fees are not being taken.

If you have any questions regarding this special event please feel free to contact Joe Cutri at 267-767-4923 and remember, please pre-register via my email: erinb@neetsracing.com

Thanks!! :cheers:

Ace
09-30-2009, 09:30 PM
I heard that the truck was cancelled as of last Friday for this race and the NELMA race.

Erin C
10-01-2009, 07:45 AM
That is definitely not the case...this is a show that was added on to precede our Enduro that evening...there was some things that needed to be figured out with the purse and such but that was all taken care of when the promoter of Wall contacted Joe.

The truck race is definitely on.

CJfilms
10-01-2009, 10:21 AM
The Super TRUX will run heats, starting order will be based on PRE-REGISTRATION!!! So, let us know you are coming or you WILL start in the back.

Jim and I had a few issues to work out such as starting times and the purse, now that the biggest issue is cleared up, the show is a GO!!!!

Keep your eye on the NEETS Site for more info as the info page will be online this weekend!

www.neetsracing.com

Jaws
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I heard that the truck was cancelled as of last Friday for this race and the NELMA race.

The Nelma truck race is gone, its been taken off the web page.

Lad3der
10-01-2009, 05:56 PM
correct the nelma truck race at mountain is a no go, but the one that neets will be running is still on for october 25 so lets get the trucks together and put on a good show. just remember to go and race in jersey we need to comform to there safety rules....
belts with in two years
need to run with a neck collar or hans
high density padding with in 18" of the drivers head
fire proof underware

CJfilms
10-01-2009, 07:58 PM
I will have the specifics online this weekend the latest.....I have a good feeling though that most drivers will not have to change much if anything at all to be NJ Safe....

If you have a question, email or call me directly and I will send you in the right direction.

IF we get a good showing of trucks, the purse will be worth it, BUT...I cannot push X00 to win if only 5 or 6 trucks plan on attending....send Erin an email with your pre-registrations!!!

As the pre-registrations come in, the heat running orders will be determined.....so get on the list early!

erinb@neetsracing.com

bulldozer
10-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Turbush racing will be there 88 81.

CJfilms
10-07-2009, 03:44 PM
The details are online!!!

Time to get pre-registered!

erinb@neetsracing.com

bulldozer
10-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Just picked up tires for the race hope all is good turbush racing.