PDA

View Full Version : Loganos Dover wreck,cool video...

racing#s
09-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Here's a view I found from the grandstands...a different perspective.
Turn the volume up,you can hear the carnage,it sounds nasty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2v9WQjPDdY

Very cool that nobody got hurt....

The Bullfather
09-30-2009, 09:26 PM
cool video but those fan cheering as a man is holding on to dear life, horrible!

rydogg97
10-01-2009, 09:10 AM
i was there and man was that a rough ride!! there was a mix of emotion people clapping and ones horrified by what they saw but the common thing was all wanted the same outcome, for joey to come out okay and thank god he did! was listening to mrn and they asked joey what was on his mind during wreck and he replied please make it stop!! and on a side note tony stewart was quite upset on radio about what happened. he made team send someone to care center to find out about logano. after that the race was pretty mellow.

night gent
10-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey Peter, I was in section 155, row 33 cheering my rear end off. I wasn't cheering for injuries but sometimes you get caught up in the moment. After the accident is over is when there is the hush in the crowd hoping all is well.

The Bullfather
10-01-2009, 03:37 PM
When a car is violently flipping over and over is not when fans need to be cheering going crazy, most fans are in shock and awe and have the "OMG" moment! I thought it was horrible to see people high fiving and cheering as the car is coming to a rest.

night gent
10-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey Pete some racing fans are fans of racing, some are fans of wrecking, and some like me are fans of both. I dont root or wish for severe injuries or fatalities but watching Carl Edwards airborne and Tony sending Kyle Busch into the wall really got the juices flowing. If thats sick or horrible please refer me to a good psych,lol!

The Bullfather
10-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Brett, I looked it up just for you (631) 398-78................lol

***this is not a real # and is a parody*** lol

night gent
10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
lol, Pete, I should have saw that coming!

Hollywood
10-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Watch the end of the wreck.... The way the car iscoming to a stop on the drivers side. Physics would say that the car should have stayed on its side OR possibly over on its roof.... BUT miraculously it rolls back on its wheels.................:cheers:

allhailunc
10-02-2009, 11:19 AM
And they said "Toyota's will never fly":lol: he earned 42 points in the rollover division