PDA

View Full Version : November 14th

DerbyN8-128
10-04-2009, 10:15 AM
No thread about this yet? Wow, critter must be slacking.

The championship race at Grandview Speedway, The MUTHA of All Enduros, is slated for November 14th with a 1:00 PM start time. This will be the final points race of the 2009 season which will feature two 150 Lap races for both divisions and a double points/double purse scoring format! With an average of 40 Big Cars per race, a guaranteed $1,000 minimum will be paid out to the winner! Racing will start early this day, so please mark your calendars!

critter
10-04-2009, 10:43 AM
u beet me to it nate , wow a sat race at 1 woohoo maybe this race will put me up the stage in dec , :applause:

punchy
10-04-2009, 08:22 PM
So is there no race for us ladies that day? :( Good luck to the guys with 150 laps, that seems like a long race! The last race of the season already, wow does time fly...........looking forward to 2010 race season.

Keep an eye on Critter who knows what he'll have up his sleeve for the off season!

critter
10-04-2009, 08:51 PM
well off season i might be building a new car or two one for each class maybe , one will never tell :lol:

EnduroFromDE
10-04-2009, 09:26 PM
not cool...I have Inventory that day at my work...100% required that everyone must work...maybe if its later in the day and the 4 cyl go last Ill be there...i shoudl be done by 130ish...at the track by 3...i think i can i think i can...stupid work...

CJfilms
10-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Correct Punchy... No Ladies Race this day....

We are starting things off early since the days are shorter and we will be racing against the sunlight! 1 PM cars will be on the track......this means EVERYONE needs to be at the track-registered-safety tech'd BEFORE THE DRIVER'S MEETING!!!! No excuses. IF racing starts before you get there, there will be nothing we can do to help you out at that point.

There will also be a different set-up for the day as well....Whether it be Small or Big cars racing first, the TOP 10 cars will be parked in the infield for post-race tech which will be POST ALL RACING.... There will be no victory lane celebrations between the races. The winners will be strictly tech'd after all racing is complete and the victory lane photos and interviews will be conducted at the end of the day. Fans will be allowed into the infield after all racing is complete for celebrations, autographs, etc... The tech area will be coned/taped off and NO ONE is allowed in the area except for those who will belong there.

The race is double points, double purse.... Registration for this event is $100 as it has always been in the past. Pit entry fee is not going to change.

We will be taking the average car count for the season AFTER the Fem-Duro and advertising a guaranteed purse of $X,000. For example, with a 40 car count, the winner takes home $680....multiply that by 2...The winner of the MUTHA will take home $1,360.

Official results will be posted up a day or so after the race, as far as points standings. Any adjustments that will need to be made will be done so by the officials and posted up here if necessary.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHANCE...to buy banquet tickets in person! If you decide to attend after this event, you must make arrangements via email and mail a check for the cost of the tickets. We, Erin and I, would greatly appreciate if all tickets were purchased at or before this event so we can begin arranging seating order. Make sure you include WHO you would like to sit with when you buy tickets.... For exapmle, Kuliks with Carmens / Carmenrs with Kuliks....otherwise, you may be seated wherever to fill in seats at other tables.....Thank you!

critter
10-05-2009, 03:28 PM
sounds like its goin to a blast , i have told erin my ticket and table info , 3 to go , hopefully i can see the checkered flag one of these times :lol:

mcstockcar
10-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Critter is slacking? i thought he was lurking?:lol:

critter
10-05-2009, 09:20 PM
all in good time jack , im just hiding in the darkness :cool:

punchy
10-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Turn the light bulb on in that darkness, so you can see whats going on. You might miss something, like the checkered flag:lol:

critter
10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
yeah i dont think so punchy lol

EnduroFromDE
10-06-2009, 09:16 PM
not cool...I have Inventory that day at my work...100% required that everyone must work...maybe if its later in the day and the 4 cyl go last Ill be there...i shoudl be done by 130ish...at the track by 3...i think i can i think i can...stupid work...

is it ok to quote your own post. im sure critter did it before, so i guess its ok, anyway...

Due to three other people asking to leave early on the day of our iniventory, plus the manager's sons last football game, its been reschedule for the following weekend (nov. 22) so it turns out I can make it on the 14th... "Mutha of all Enduros", it was my first enduro back in '05, I just hope its not my last in '09. Wait, I still have three more races to run before then.

critter
10-06-2009, 10:35 PM
way to go see ya there and yes i have done that several times lol
:lol:

DerbyN8-128
10-07-2009, 10:17 PM
way to go see ya there and yes i have done that several times lol
:lol:

quoting yourself and talking to yourself are two different things

critter
10-08-2009, 08:37 PM
thanks nate , i know i have issues lol