View Full Version : Donny and Mystic Missile gang

Modtour4
10-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Way to go guys!!!!!!!!

Great win today.

Russ

night gent
10-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Congrats Donny and the crew! Kudos to Ryan Preece as well. It's a two horse thompson race. Teddy is Deady!

Lugnuts
10-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Donny, Nice job. Congratulations on your fourth win. Keep up the good work and all will work out in the end. You and your Mystic Missile Team are on your game. Hope to be at Thompson to watch the final race. Again, Good job.

Greg Smith

oleblue
10-05-2009, 11:24 AM
yes ted is dead, but by only his own doing. the only way he gets beat is by himself.

TMAC
10-05-2009, 12:43 PM
I hear ya ole blue[miss that guy]i couldnt believe what i was watching in that race and so dam early!I thought may be run in third since coby was running so well and see what happens later in race.You know the rest,errrr

On a second note great run by Ryan,thought he had it on one of the last restarts,but donnie was real good off of turn 2.Good luck Ryan at thompson

On third note someone give or get some LUCK! to Todd Szegedy...

hollywoodmic
10-06-2009, 10:16 PM
oleblue I'm not a Teddy hater but I must say you say he beat himself, yet I saw Lia beat him all on his own at Thompson (after TC dumped him), Bristol, and NH when Lia finished 2nd with a tore up racecar. Why can't Donny get any credit for they way they prepare that car, the work they do on pit road or quite simply just based on the driving ability he has. This thing is far from over but it is funny after all these years of racing on the Tour the only Championship TC has won recently was when Lia was running a truck. TC is a great driver, but lets start giving Lia some credit here folks.