PDA

View Full Version : wka divisionial race

bkskart
10-04-2009, 10:07 PM
congrats to all the winners at riverhead raceway wka divisional races this wekend. the east end kart officials did a great job & all the wka officials.
JOB WELL DONE & BRING ON THE NATIONALS.

TOM BONSIGNORE

outlawfab
10-04-2009, 11:29 PM
Great job by all drivers this weekend . There was alot of great racing going on in all of the classes.What can i say about all of the EEKR officials they are the best we never gave up on drying the track saturday and we got to race, thank you everyone for your help. See you all this weekend at the national!!!!!!!
David Brigati

hodge racing
10-05-2009, 01:03 PM
i had a great time this weekend. im looking foward to the national this is gonna be great. thanks to eekr and wka for a great weekend.

joe hodge:applause::cheers::applause:

JBonsignore
10-05-2009, 03:45 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$ :wave:

ready2race15
10-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Here are some videos from JR Champ Raptor:

Practice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oahCRNoI4

Heat Race: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L4KUMqfriA

Thanks EEKR and WKA for putting together a GREAT weekend of racing.

Justin & Kevin Strumpf

Ellracin17x
10-05-2009, 08:25 PM
dammm i didnt notice how much fuel i dumped on u until watching tht practice srry lol

The Bullfather
10-05-2009, 08:50 PM
yeah kyle you killed my sticker on his windshield lol

that's Lutz in his kart

nflobster
10-05-2009, 10:10 PM
thats great! the weather did not look good as it was raining at 3pm and you guys stuck it out and got the show in. now thats true racers looking out for for the racers. i am glad to hear that the plug didn't get pulled. i heard a big race this saturday? i will try to make it there and see what its all about.

Richie25
10-05-2009, 11:17 PM
thats great! the weather did not look good as it was raining at 3pm and you guys stuck it out and got the show in. now thats true racers looking out for for the racers. i am glad to hear that the plug didn't get pulled. i heard a big race this saturday? i will try to make it there and see what its all about.

Big money race after the days events on Saturday. 2 grand to win. It will be a great race for sure.

hodge racing
10-06-2009, 08:48 AM

i wish they would have done that with the modifieds and let them race for the championship. but check out this weekend its gonna be great $$$$$$$