PDA

View Full Version : Goodie Bags for Kiddies at Wall

NJ Chick
10-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey All!

If anyone would like to donate candy or small toys for the Frankenduro race at Wall on October 25th for the goodie bags that Tracy Berger-Carmen is putting together, please bring your donations to either one of the next two Grandview races. Just look for Big Car #57 and drop them off to Tracy!! Thank you in advance!!! :wave:

CJfilms
10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Also, send us an email so we can let Tracy know! Either me or Erin or Cindy!

joe@neetsracing.com
erinb@neetsracing.com
cindy@neetsracing.com

......is that enough @neetsracing.com's!?!?!?

critter
10-05-2009, 03:19 PM
ill track her down and give what i can , mt dew for kids lol , just kiddin ill get some candy :lol:

Poppop
10-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Tracy, Joe, Erin or Cindy,
Please let me know what you need for the goodie bags. I'll be shopping early tomorrow morning.:wave:

Tracy57
10-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I am planning on filling 250 bags (think that will be enough Joe?)

So far I have Mike and Ike boxes, snickers, life savers, spider rings, and little Nasacar shaped chocolates. I'll also throw in some of the goodies I have been giving out throughout the season like temporary tatoos, bracelets, bubbles, pencils, etc.

If you have little things with a company's logo from a sponsor, etc.- that would be great too. Whatever you want is greatly appreciated! The bags I got measure 5x3x11 inches, lets fill them up!

You never know what future enduro drivers we will have there! Lets get the kids BEGGING their parents to bring them back to another enduro at Wall!

I know that a you can usually get a big bag of dum dum lollypops, tootsie rolls, Hersheys, etc. at Sams Club, Rite Aid, etc. Some places already have bags of candy on sale. You don't have to get 250 pieces- we will make sure that each bag has an equal number of goodies in them so there is no fighting! :lol:

I am also going to include a card in each of the bags listing all the drivers that gave- even if you are only a GV driver, I want to have you listed too. :)

Poppop
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
:wave:I got the goodies, see you tomorrow:wave:

critter
10-10-2009, 12:59 PM
:lol:ill be gettin mine today headin to good ole zerns lol ,

Tracy57
10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
So far we have collected over 40 ponds of candy! :cheers::cheers:
I was able to bag 70 goodie bags this afternoon. But... I am running out of goodies. Goal is 250 goody bags.... If you forgot to bring goodies at the last race, you can do so on Saturday. Just look for me in the pits. I'll be bagging them up as Larry is in the garage Saturday night! :lol:

If any NJ drivers are interested, just PM me or call my house (610)746-9171 so that we can make arrangements.

I would like to thank all that gave so far- I'm sure the kids will LOVE getting all the goodies at the Frankenduro! :applause:

critter
10-21-2009, 06:26 PM
very welcome, im a sucker for makin kids happy :applause:

Erin C
10-21-2009, 06:48 PM
We bought some candy to bring up!!!

DerbyN8-128
10-21-2009, 07:35 PM
:lol:ill be gettin mine today headin to good ole zerns lol ,

make sure theres no dead critters mixed in with it :lol:

nah zerns candy is alright...and a good price