PDA

View Full Version : $1000 to win 4/6 FWD Enduro

Buckshot11
10-06-2009, 08:34 AM
http://www.cvra.com/as2009sched_fridays.htm

I hear some people are making the trip up....anyone else thinking of going?

Freeworld8313
10-07-2009, 09:09 PM
I do beleive that u can count in Spitts Speed Shop & Wrapp It up Racing.. We both will be going up there and ol' man Gregor. So count the 3 of us in

LetItShine
10-17-2009, 09:51 PM
A big congrats goes out to my brother Christian conklin in winning the 200 Lap return of the enduro race at saratoga speedway:applause::applause::applause:

tstiles
10-18-2009, 11:41 AM
good job bro. were u driving one of spitts machines?

racenut38
10-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Good job Chris, you made us long island boyz proud :applause:

SP33D RAC3R 28x
10-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks everyone :wave:. I had a blast up at Albany Saratoga. good clean racing (mostly) and some of the most fun i've had on the track.
No Terry, I was driving a borrowed car from Jason Boeklyn (misspelled?).

Thanks to Shawn Wanat for towing the car up for me and HUGE thanks to Mitch Patern as well as Shawn for a speedy Right Front tire change with 4 to go. Also thanks to Buckshot for food, beer and help. You guys made the trip 10x the fun and I think its safe to say we left the speedway with a good impression of LI racing. (not to mention some people scratching thier heads) :confused:.

Unfortunately not all of us made it out without incedent. Hope for a speedy recovery for Mr. Jeffrey Gregor. Jumping the Jersey barrier can never feel good. :( :disgusted

The video of the race is on order and should be here by Tuesday if anyone's interested in watching.

SP33D RAC3R 28x
10-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Also congrats to Mitchell. In his 1st out of town race he managed to be running 2nd when he dropped out around lap 170(+/-) due to brake failure. You made 1 helva run. :applause:

mnp1988
10-19-2009, 01:03 PM
Big congrats to Christian and all the riverhead guys who ran this saturday, we all ran one hell of a race. I wish Jeff Gregor a speedy recovery, spoke to him this morning, he's feeling the effects of going up over a jersey barrier.... Special thanks to Shawn Wanat for the rims and tires which made racing this weekend possible for me.... Good times with great friends made this a memorable weekend. Thanks again everyone.

Buckshot11
10-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks everyone :wave:. I had a blast up at Albany Saratoga. good clean racing (mostly) and some of the most fun i've had on the track.
No Terry, I was driving a borrowed car from Jason Boeklyn (misspelled?).

Thanks to Shawn Wanat for towing the car up for me and HUGE thanks to Mitch Patern as well as Shawn for a speedy Right Front tire change with 4 to go. Also thanks to Buckshot for food, beer and help. You guys made the trip 10x the fun and I think its safe to say we left the speedway with a good impression of LI racing. (not to mention some people scratching thier heads) :confused:.

Unfortunately not all of us made it out without incedent. Hope for a speedy recovery for Mr. Jeffrey Gregor. Jumping the Jersey barrier can never feel good. :( :disgusted

The video of the race is on order and should be here by Tuesday if anyone's interested in watching.

:applause:Anyone who steers 200 laps with no power steering on a 4/10's mile course with a tire change at 185, and still takes 1st place can DRIVE!:applause:

Ill always have a beer for any help and friends.:cheers:

I also want to thank spit for the rims:wave: Maybe I should have had one more spare lol :help:

Most of all gotta thank Gregor for helping me out with the ride. That little Neon was fast as hell:cool:

I have some video that should be up later:wave::cheers: