PDA

View Full Version : Sunday

crazyfriend
10-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Good Luck to all you racers , pit crews, even the N.E.E.T.S officials be safe have fun . Weather is supposed to be great but little chilly for older folks . Us Fans are jonesin to see you all put on a great show as always . Thanks for keeping us entertained . Have a great race ,be Safe ,Have fun. Thanks for all the hard work you all do behind the scenes that fans don't get to see.
N.E.E.T.S - family oriented fun loving people who put on one great show after another ,, they'll have you sitting on the edge of your seat !!!!!

critter
10-10-2009, 04:42 PM
thank u crazyfriend maybe u will get to see the critter jitter :lol:

crazyfriend
10-11-2009, 06:28 AM
that would be nice to see befor the season ends good luck n be safe

crazyfriend
10-11-2009, 08:21 AM
thank u crazyfriend maybe u will get to see the critter jitter :lol:

since you can't see this i can post it safely :lol: Thinking maybe you know the female driver will take the flag befor you do hummmmm,,,, I didn't give up hope on you though , Wont hold my breathe waiting this time don't want to take the ambulance away from the midfield . Best of luck may the heavens shine down and get a win for team critter !:angel:

crazyfriend
10-11-2009, 08:10 PM
You all put on a GREAT SHOW today !!! WTG all drivers,officails for putting on a great show . TYTYTY keep it up :applause::applause: