PDA

View Full Version : Videos...

EnduroFromDE
10-12-2009, 01:08 PM
I know the race was only yesturday but I heard over the intercom that GSP is going to be selling yesturdays race at next Sundays race, Does anyone know if this is true. That way I know if I have to order one online or just pick one up at the track on Sunday?

Also some of you may of saw a box on the roof of my car. Yes is was a camera box, and yes it did record but when I installed the camera in the box the foam padding must of slid the zoom dial over and the camera had a 60x zoom on the ground about 50 feet in from of my car for an hour so I do not have any good tape of the race from atop of my car. I will fix the padding and hopefully have some better video of Sundays race.

Also, I should of made the topic subject video and pic, but anyway, Some Racing pics from yesturdays race are now up. Check em out. http://www.jlynnphotos.com/Neets%2010.11.09.htm

CJfilms
10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
:disgusted

I was interested in seeing this video, I'm just happy you didn't roll it!!!!!

Erin C
10-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Atleast we only have to wait a week for him to record it again.

Steve, Did the lense get muddy when you were out there? And how did the ground look up close? lol

I am so excited to see what it actually looks out there driving when you do get the footage...that's such a great idea :)

EnduroFromDE
10-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Suprisingly no the lens only had a few specks on it after the race. Looking at the video I did have you can really tell how fast your going in comparenson to the ground anyway...I had a camera in when I ran Mountain back in 05/06 I think I still have a few tapes somewhere, but I will make sure all is good on Sunday. Maybe I can sell a copy to Gary and he can edit some action in to his tapes...lol...like instant replay of some wrecks...The shots of the camera when it zoomed all the way out is great...it should catch the width of the whole racetrack...

crazyfriend
10-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I am so excited to see what it actually looks out there driving when you do get the footage...that's such a great idea :)

When are you going to race out there ?? thinking joe n guys do your job for 1 female race and you get out on the track would be nice for you to see n feel what it's like not just take care of alll the things you do up in the booth - scoring, laps, etc etc .... Erin ,Cindy do so much behind the scenes time for you 3 to get out on the track for a few laps. SOOOO what ya think Joe could it be done ???

EnduroFromDE
10-12-2009, 03:15 PM
They both have quite of few laps under their belt already at Mountain anyway, Erin even had her own Truck. But your right they should go out there and try it on dirt, it funner if thats a word...I'll make a few copies of the in-car...well top-car camera of this sundays race and give you guys a copy at the next race...maybe at wall if I can get a few blink dvd disk...

Erin C
10-12-2009, 03:34 PM
I don't know how many times I have to say it...Cindy and myself do the work of 6 people...it is impossible. We are short staffed as it is and it would only prolong the days event. We are on time constraints that cannot wait for us to go drop what we do to get changed, race, get changed again, and pick back up where we left off while worrying who is properly scoring this event and did they write down enough information to put in our story...

Our lives aren't the easiest during the race and, although we would enjoy it, we cannot interrupt our routines by playing around. We work our hardest to let others have fun by keeping things running smoothly and I do not want to do anything to mess that up. If somewhere down the line we have the funds to hire the amount of people we need to not make Cindy or I go nuts trying to get things done administratively then we'd enter in a ladies race, but until that day comes we must keep our butts firmly planted in our positions as officials.

We've had our fun in the past when we had enough people to cover our posts and this was prior to Cindy writing the articles and myself scoring and we are both totally fine with having those experiences.

gary243
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Yes I'll have DVDs from this past race at the track on Sunday.

CJfilms
10-12-2009, 08:48 PM

Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!

EnduroFromDE
10-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks...
nothing else to say, but it has to be 10 characters or more to post this...I guess I could of just added a few smilies in there...oh well...

mcstockcar
10-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Cool. Ill get one and my friends will get some, they had a good time. Nice work!

critter
10-12-2009, 09:22 PM
jack u just want one to see the zoom zoom keepin with ya lol , ill get my copy too gotta keep that one i seen the checkered lol

mcstockcar
10-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Dont get too used to that. Youll have to keep replaying because thats not gonna happen again....:lol::lol:

critter
10-12-2009, 09:37 PM
two more to go jack , anything can happen , see ya sunday zoom zoom

EnduroFromDE
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
highlights are posted...
http://gspvideo.com/2009/10/grandview-speedway-october-11-2009/#more-598

critter
10-12-2009, 09:45 PM
im gettin one for shore after that little high light

Danger83Ranger
10-13-2009, 12:46 PM
"MR. RAMSEY DIDNT FARE TOO WELL AND HES DROPPING LIKE A LEAD BALLOON!!!" lol that was hilarious. my mother and I were laughing so hard in the stands.

Erin C
10-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Isn't Mark great??? I love how he announces, I am almost in tears sometimes while I am scoring!

Danger83Ranger
10-13-2009, 01:00 PM
yeah he is funny. hes good at announcing too. my dad was soo mad that he only got 8 laps in. we were having issues with it starting, either the starter or the stator, i guess when he smacked the wall in turn 4 it loosened a wire or the stator finally went completely. we will try to have it fixed for next week, he wants another go at it.

Erin C
10-13-2009, 02:24 PM
That's the spirit :)

EnduroFromDE
10-18-2009, 09:31 PM
I know that Gary is going to be at SVS this Saturday so is anybody willing to video tape this race...I will have my camera runnning atop the #2 Chevy but Im sure people would like to have footage of the rest of the race. Also if Gary is reading this, are you going to have copies of the Femduro with you for sell on Sunday at Wall?

gary243
10-19-2009, 01:12 AM
I will be taping Grandview this Saturday. I was originally going to be at Sundance, but the priority is always my weekly tracks, Grandview and Big Diamond before anything else.

I'll have the DVDs at the track, and they're also now shipping for online orders.

CJfilms
10-19-2009, 08:55 AM
YAY!!!!!:angel: