PDA

View Full Version : Junk-a-Thon

EnduroFromDE
10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I noticed there is a 25 lap Special race TBA at the femduro for this Sundays race...did I miss something at the drivers meeting about this...What is this race? another Ladies race? Blind fold Taxi cab race?

critter
10-12-2009, 10:00 PM
i missed it too , hmmmm what could it be , i did here talk earlier in the yr about money only race , idk , by the way offical weather man how we lookin for sunday ????

Erin C
10-13-2009, 07:50 AM
Its a ladies race, he never changed it on the info page, lol. He wanted an officials race and I shut it down. There's just too much to do and we are fighting the sun at this point....there's no way we could squeeze us in without taking a long drawn out break and we need to get everything in before it gets dark.

punchy
10-13-2009, 01:29 PM
You are the best Erin, best news I heard or read all day! :)

critter
10-13-2009, 02:28 PM
awww jeeze hopefully its after the big cars , punchy will gettin on me now to drive my zoom zoom lol

Erin C
10-13-2009, 02:34 PM
I think it is, don't quote me on it, the main reason for the girls racing first last race because it was for 50 laps and it was the theme of the race "Fem-Duro"

Critter...do the same thing you did this last race and you'll be good to let Punchy run :)

NJ Chick
10-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Hmmmm.....better double check that Erin, Joe told me he was going to possibly make it a Mechanics Race. Which means someone on any driver's pit crew get a chance to drive the car. So you could have a mix of both guys and girls. :p

Erin C
10-13-2009, 03:08 PM
I will ask when I get home...I'll make sure he straightens it out today. I could have sworn he said at the end of the day on Sunday to someone it was a ladies race but I really could be wrong as I don't know what I am saying half the time at the end of the races :drool:

To be continuted...

NJ Chick
10-13-2009, 04:21 PM
It wasn't in stone that's for sure, but either way, the ladies will have a chance to run no matter what kind of race you want to call it! :)

CJfilms
10-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Sunday at the Fem-Duro, we were supposed to discuss the idea of a mechanic's race....or a ladies race....or whatever anyone may have had in mind to make the last extra race of the season interesting.

Instead, the day was busy as anything during the meeting with the ladies race details and such and this topic was overlooked.

A ladies race would be the best thing for this last extra race, otherwise I know people will complain that they did not have enough notice.

So....one last time ladies, show us what you got! 25 Lap Ladies Only!

Tracy57
10-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Ladies first again?

ThePill
10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
The way things have gone it will probably rain now because Jen will be around to race. :lol:

critter
10-13-2009, 09:02 PM
i say ladies last , just so we can drive em first , and if i wreck it i wont be at punchy lol

mcstockcar
10-13-2009, 09:25 PM
The mechanics race would be nice. It would allow others to race that maybe never did before, and just might recruit more racers next year that catch this "bug". How do you think i got here, i was in a mechanics race with a street stock. :)

punchy
10-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks alot Joel. I hope it doesnt rain! Start doing the rain dance now! Yeah well I will have to have a back-up plan since Critter may or may not make the car last!

punchy
10-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Uh Oh double posted like Critter, but had a question for Erin............what is the start time for the race Sunday? I have to work at the diner and need to know if I should bale out early or not, may not make the meeting. JW thanks

Erin C
10-14-2009, 02:10 PM
This event has a regular start time...we'll be lining up the 4cyls at about 2pm and the Drivers meeting is at 1:30.

The Mutha is the one that has the special EARLY start time.

punchy
10-14-2009, 03:38 PM
OK Thanks Erin. :wave:Maybe I can get out of work early to make the meeting........ if I still have my ride for that week.

critter
10-14-2009, 03:54 PM
as long as we go first and the car is still runnin u can have the 00 :wave: