PDA

View Full Version : feeling terrible

hodge racing
10-13-2009, 11:25 AM
i would like to say publicly how sorry i am to the entire solomito family. this family has built a great reputation in go kart/auto racing over many years of hard work and knowledge of the sport. at saturdays money race my kart was found illegal. if i had known this i would not have let you run this motor. im sure most people know that this has nothing to do with jerry. jerry did an outstanding job driving from 33rd to 4th only to fail tech. i cant say how sorry i am to the solomito family, this family has tought me so much about this sport and i hate that this happened.

once again im sorry joe hodge

attituderacing
10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Joe, there is definately no hard feelings here by any of us. It had nothing to do with you. Jerry had a blast. Thank-you for letting him drive for you.:cheers:

hodge racing
10-14-2009, 07:11 AM
thank you for understanding

racedad34
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
joe everyone who knows you know that you would not intentionaly cheat. great job by jerry just to finish that race without being wrecked. see you at the next race.

JBonsignore
10-14-2009, 10:23 PM
joe, that has no reflection on you at all, we know you would never intentionally do something like that... I do want to thank you for taking care of the lap money this year and helping raise the kart counts! Awesome job, hopefully next year is bigger and better!!! :wave:

And just think joe, you took this one a little better the the old Wall Stadium story you told me about! LOL :cheers:

hodge racing
10-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks Ed and Justin i appreciate it. I have always been a supporter of teching and always will be. I hope the club starts doing tech more often. I also would like to congratulate eric and justin on a great race the last 10 or 12 laps were alot of fun to watch it was just a tuff break for eric he drove a great race. hey justin gongrats on your finish at KOTM. You have to continue this hot streak on the tour next year. i dont know how you did it because i was exhausted on sunday morning. see you guys on the 25th

joe

kart34
10-15-2009, 06:49 PM
would also like to thank you joe for helping out with the race and raising money for it,(we all kno you wouldn't intentionally cheat) and also congrads to justin drove a great race had fun racing with u like always,

The Bullfather
10-15-2009, 07:09 PM
Joe you put a lot of time and effort into the $$$ money race $$$, there is no way you would ruin your creditability by going out and cheating! You and Jerry Solomito did a great job getting that kart up there with the big boys!

hodge racing
10-19-2009, 07:27 AM
thanks peter but jerry solomito is one of the big boys

The Bullfather
10-19-2009, 03:29 PM
agreed, Jerry has done his fair share of winning in the kart divisions! Jerry did one heck of a job wheeling the charger this season also!

ready2race15
10-19-2009, 07:19 PM
All of the Solomito boys have Won National Championships. I would consider all of them BIG Boys.

hodge racing
10-20-2009, 06:58 AM
agreed, Jerry has done his fair share of winning in the kart divisions! Jerry did one heck of a job wheeling the charger this season also!

yes he did do a great job in the charger. imagine what he would have done with new tires each week. its a fact all the solomitos are very good. even big jerry was good in his day. linda still has something to prove on the race track but we all know shes got it all covered off the race track. lol ill bet she can wheel that mini van if she needs to lol:applause: