PDA

View Full Version : Aarn

Poppop
10-16-2009, 05:57 AM
:applause:I got my AARN yesterday and read a pretty good accounting of the NEETS organization and events by Ernie Saxton. He said he isn't an Enduro fan but you'd never know it from what he had to say. Very informative and a must read. There is also coverage of our last race but again they didn't give any credit to the mystery writer. If that was you Cindy, good job. If it wasn't, good job anyway.:applause:

NJ Chick
10-16-2009, 12:27 PM
My mailman did not deliver the AARN yet! I think he steals it and reads it first!! :mad: So I didn't get to see Ernie's article or our race coverage, but I do write all of the re-caps and send them to Geno and Joe to do their things with them before they get sent out to different venues. So it's a group effort, but thanks Poppop, I appreciate it! :wave:

Erin C
10-16-2009, 12:40 PM
If it makes you feel any better we didn't get ours yet either, because it doesn't get delivered to our house :help:...HOPEFULLY that will change soon as he just sent in the subscription renewal with our new addres!! :)

Geno
10-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Nice piece by Ernie this week AND....Thanks for all of your help Ms. NEETS!:cheers:. The post race recaps pretty much say it all!

mcstockcar
10-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Dam ... all i get is AARP! And im in my 30s...wtf?

Erin C
10-16-2009, 04:01 PM
hahaha...don't worry, we all get that.

NJ Chick
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Dam ... all i get is AARP! And im in my 30s...wtf?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: