mcstockcar
10-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Was my laps posted from last week? I cant seem to get it...:(

critter
10-18-2009, 09:46 PM
i just tried myself jack , wondering how the little mazda did lol

EnduroFromDE
10-18-2009, 09:56 PM
u guys are going to have Erin yelling on here...u know NEETS does not control MyLaps, Im not sure of who but one of the weekly personels at the track does it on her own free time, Since GV has yet had a night where they raced since our last race that person has yet retrieved the data nor uploaded it. below is they correct link to find it when its uploaded...

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevents.jsp?org=96608

mcstockcar
10-18-2009, 10:15 PM
I dont want to see anyones pantys in a bunch. I didnt hear about it so i guess i was the first to ask. Is this where curiosity kills the cat?

richardpetey
10-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Its all about respect.........if grandview can post their saturday results in a timely fashion on my laps, they can do it for NEETS......................:disgusted
They make money at the back and front gates for a Neets event.....what are we lepers?.........................:rolleyes:
Every other track that I frequent (except Riverhead) has the results on My Laps before I get home from the races....................:help:
Transponders are a great tool to keep scoring fairly accurate, but the price you pay to rent or buy one should not be slighted by not being able to retrieve your times/scoring info in a timely manner from AMB/My Laps....................:mad:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ThePill
10-19-2009, 06:20 AM
The problem is that Grandview is still in the dark ages, meaning no onsite internet which is needed for immediate uploading of mylaps. The person who does it probably hasn't stepped foot at the track since the 76er.

Erin C
10-19-2009, 08:26 AM
However she does have the laptop...Joe will text and email her to get them posted...we'll see if they pop up this week.

CJfilms
10-19-2009, 09:00 AM
u guys are going to have Erin yelling on here...

HAHA!!!!! That's too funny Steve! But right you are with everything else you said...

Petey, the biggest issue here is kind of a mix between what Erin and Joel stated... One, we need the laptop that we use to score the events to upload the results and, Two, Grandview does not have on-site internet.

OUR result is, we have to give the laptop back to the Rogers, they give it back to their scorer and then she has to upload our results....so it's kind of a whisper down the lane effect......

I'll admit, the main reason nothing was uploaded this time was because of my call.... I told them not to upload anything until both events were in the books...that way, everything would be up and online at once with no delay between the two events. If I knew there was going to be a rain-out, and I knew she had the computer, I would have requested she upload them last week. ...also, I figured that the TOTH event would prompt them to be uploading results anyways, therefore we would have had sure-fire assurance that it would be online ASAP!

I will be sending her a text message today to see if she can get them online, so I will keep everyone up to date!

critter
10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
:rolleyes:since your up datin how bout the top ten club :lol::lol::lol::applause::applause:

CJfilms
10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
NO! NO! NO TOP TEN CLUB FOR YOU!!!

....ok..... give me a few minutes.....

As we all know Critter will be hitting refresh about 100 times in the next 'few' minutes..... LOL!!!

punchy
10-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Nope he's missing in action tonight, it'll have to wait until tomorrow! :wave:He'll love it though

critter
10-19-2009, 11:13 PM
i only hit the button twice lol , thanks joe its the simple things that keep me happy sometimes :lol::cool:

EnduroFromDE
10-22-2009, 10:25 PM
mylaps has been updated...
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevents.jsp?org=96608

critter
10-22-2009, 10:32 PM
wow zoom zoom went pretty good lol ,thx steve for lettin us all know it was up

Tracy57
10-23-2009, 05:53 AM
Was anything recorderd for the June or August Ladies Races?

I like to comapre how the both of us did that day. :lol:

Erin C
10-23-2009, 07:41 AM
No, they were hand scored. The only transponder scored ladies race was the fem-duro.

CJfilms
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Steve.....jeez, you are a NEETS maniac! I got the text message last night about mylaps being posted and you already have something here on the forums about it!!!

I can hardly keep up with you! LOL!!!:applause: