PDA

View Full Version : Make-up Junk-a-Thon NEW DETAILS!!!

CJfilms
10-19-2009, 08:50 AM
As we all feared, the worst had to happen yesterday and the event was called off...

We have been given a rain date for the event, THIS SATURDAY, October 24th!

There will be ONE MAJOR CHANGE:
Start time will be 1PM
Pits will open @ 8AM
Registration closes @ 11:30
Latest you should arrive - 11:00
(We have almost 80 cars registered for this event....try to be there early!)

The request among a few drivers has already been made to run the Big Cars first....
OPEN TO ALL: Discuss it here and now! What do you think about this idea?

One of NEETS most loyal has to choose between missing his "FIRST EVER IN 6 YEARS" NEETS race or giving up a Championship........I cannot be the one to make this decision since I vote we run the Big Cars first for his sake...so please voice your opinions here and let's make a decision BEFORE Saturday.

Remember....Big Cars ran first at the GranDuro 2 without any problems or additional troubles for the Small Cars....and that was a 150 lap race.....

LASTLY:
The Special race this Saturday will be a 25 Lap Ladies Race, ran at the end of the day, no pre-registration required, trophies to Top 3 drivers.

Now, turning the mic over to you all....let's hear what you have to say:

Poppop
10-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Sounds OK to me Joe. I'm going to try to make it to Wall too if we don't get banged up too bad. The early start will give us more time to get the car cleaned out to go on the asphalt. I don't want to get black flagged for littering.:lol:

Danger83Ranger
10-19-2009, 09:21 AM
well my plan was to run this saturday. but i have to attend a funeral later in the afternoon, running the big cars first would put me in the time frame where I could not run Saturday. thats just me tho, and i am NOT battling for a championship, by far lol.

Erin C
10-19-2009, 10:12 AM
And don't forget...we had a lot of complaints about running the big cars first last time but it rained during the big car race and the 4 cylinders were RELIEVED they weren't on the track when that happened!! What happened to the complaints after that? It was all "that was a great decision" from that point on.

I vote big cars first. I like to mix it up. We actually had a few requests during the week BEFORE the race was called for postponement to have the big cars run first. Just think how you would feel if you were in this predicament before "complaining" or accusations are made...because that is what always happens when this topic is brought up.

PS..Ranger, I am sorry for your loss.

Lad3der
10-19-2009, 10:39 AM
hey joe
just want to correct you its 7 years neets has been running
but i have to stay petey go for the championship. there is always another enduro around the corner.
also want to remind everyone do to a prior commitmnet i am unable to attend the make up race on the 24th but hope to see all at wall on sunday.

neets years

Erin C
10-19-2009, 10:52 AM
I don't think Joe is doing his math right :help: LOL!!!

Even though 09-03=6 it is really 7 years! You actually need your fingers for this one :drool:

It's ok hubby, you still get dinner when you get home for the effort! :applause:

Danger83Ranger
10-19-2009, 10:53 AM
PS..Ranger, I am sorry for your loss.

thanks, but its actually my brothers, god fathers, father who passed. hes kind of like an uncle to us. i didnt know his father, but my dad did, so we are supporting him. Thanks for the kind words.

Danger83Ranger
10-19-2009, 10:56 AM
It's ok hubby, you still get dinner when you get home for the effort! :applause:

DINNER! if I ever came home to a meal that was cooked by my girlfriend, id think hell froze over! i do all the cleaning (except dishes), laundry, yard work, and cooking! joe you are LUCKY! or am i just unlucky? :confused: lol

punchy
10-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Run the big cars first, I might have a better chance of running if anything happens to Critters car, there will be time to fix it! In hopes that doesnt happen though, will see at the checkered flag. Kind of the same theory from FemDuro. I guess I can have someone else register me since I work at the diner until noon Saturday. Will be at the track right after to watch the race! Maybe my brother can pull a win out on his birthday!:p

tbirdracer
10-19-2009, 11:37 AM
i am sorry for your lose danger. i think the big cars just to help a long time racers of neets. i am all about helping the long time supporter of neets.

NJ Chick
10-19-2009, 12:36 PM
My condolences to you and your family Danger. :(

Running the big cars first gets my vote!! :wave:

Tracy57
10-19-2009, 02:36 PM
I say run the big cars first. Larry will then have time to possibly fix the car during the small car race before I go out for the ladies race.

Start time better for us too since we may get out of there sooner- back home at a decent time to wash the mud off the car and get it ready for Wall Sunday

lets have a helicopter land between races in the infield to take Uncle Petey to Wall! :):)

critter
10-19-2009, 04:22 PM
prayers are with with u danger , and i say run the big cars , for two reasons petey can fly to the other event , and just in case i need to make any adjustemnts for punchy

punchy
10-19-2009, 06:09 PM
thats a good pit crew critter! But if you pull double duty, you better finish

Doug132
10-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey all! D & D Racing (Doug, Drew and Jon) are all cool with the big cars first... we would rather it be the other way, but in the spirt of helping another driver make the next event, it is all good with us!
Good Luck Uncle Petey!!! :cheers:

Maddawg
10-19-2009, 07:34 PM
I vote for the big cars first too !!!!!!!!! Go gettem Petey !!!!!:cheers:
MADDAWG 417

Danger83Ranger
10-19-2009, 08:30 PM
I will now be able to make the event whether big cars or small cars go first! lets race!

DerbyN8-128
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
big cars first, no problem :applause:

CJfilms
10-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Glad to hear everyone is positive about this....let's just hope Petey's race isn't starting at 2PM!!!! I think I need to make a call to NJ to arrange something there......:angel:

Hey Matt.....Erin said it right....in my mind, 9-3=6......oh well, I still got dinner!

Danger........you get to do all that too huh? I got the dishes on top of that! HA HA!!!! Top it now! ......by the way, sorry for the loss.......glad that you can make it though!

RocknRoll
10-19-2009, 11:15 PM
"Glad to hear everyone is positive about this....let's just hope Petey's race isn't starting at 2PM!!!! I think I need to make a call to NJ to arrange something there......:angel:"

Joe, you better make that call quick!!!!!!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but according to Wall's schedule for Saturday, the make-up Factory Stock race from the rain out is scheduled for around 2:00 PM. Can you move the Big Car race to 11:00AM???? The second Factory Stock feature is at the end of the night, so Uncle Petey should easily make that one!!

Otherwise, someone fire up the helicopter for him!!

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Glad to hear everyone is positive about this....let's just hope Petey's race isn't starting at 2PM!!!! I think I need to make a call to NJ to arrange something there......:angel:

Hey Matt.....Erin said it right....in my mind, 9-3=6......oh well, I still got dinner!

Danger........you get to do all that too huh? I got the dishes on top of that! HA HA!!!! Top it now! ......by the way, sorry for the loss.......glad that you can make it though!

you have dishes too? i cant top that, you win. lol

enduroracer131
10-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Joe and Danger I got you both beat, in addition to all that, I also gota clean up the poop and pee from the puppy almost every day.

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Joe and Danger I got you both beat, in addition to all that, I also gota clean up the poop and pee from the puppy almost every day.

OH YEAH! I forgot about that, my dog (goes to the bathroom) in the house atleast 4 dyas out of the week. also chews up stuffed animals that he steals from the kids rooms. his poop is fluffy from eating so much of the stuffing. lol. he is a 14 month old pitbull mix. training just doesnt seem to want to work with him. im thinking about getting rid of him.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj393/hotrodder000/6-9-09020.jpg

Erin C
10-20-2009, 03:25 PM
OK OK ... Time to get back on topic here...

Keep those votes and comments on Big Car/Small Car running first coming in. The majority vote is for the Big cars at this point and there are only a few days left until the race.

BIGDADDY64
10-20-2009, 04:35 PM
i cant make it this weekend have agood buddy getting married

i vote to run big cars first so uncle petey can go get them boys at other race

good luck to everyone and especially petey

jack u have to keep critter in line this weekend hope u luck its a fool time job hes all yours buddy :lol::lol:

ThePill
10-20-2009, 04:48 PM
No big daddy? Who's going to park in turn 2? :lol:

critter
10-20-2009, 08:08 PM
dont worry big brother ill be puttin a little 64 on the car for you so u r there with me , hmmm whos goin to pick on me all day lol , yes big cras first and go get em petey

RICK16RACIN
10-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Big cars first , It `s my vote also!:applause:

310fig8
10-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Aren't there 2 Factory Stock races at Wall Saturday? The make-up race starting circa 1:30 and the regular one later in the day? Wouldn't Mr Petey need to be there for both of them???

Erin C
10-21-2009, 07:58 AM
The early one is a non points race, the one at night is the important one :applause:

310fig8
10-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Thats good news for Uncle Petey then. Good luck in both shows U P !!!!!!!!

Lad3der
10-21-2009, 11:37 AM
with all this perdiction of who to go first. no one has been watching the weather. looks like sat is going to be another wash out. in both pa and jersey.
so with that the rain date for wall big race is on sunday.

Erin C
10-21-2009, 11:46 AM
You're looking in the wrong thread for the weather then, because everyone has been watching it. ;)

It is still early with the weather. It was supposed to rain Sunday as of yesterday and it is clear now. These weathermen always overshoot these things and the "storms" always move faster than what they expect. It also doesn't point out what kind of rain we are going to see. It could be passing shower, it could be drizzle....either way it will change another 20 times before Saturday. No need to get anyone's hopes up. I hope it stays dry for everyone's sake, there is a lot of good racing going on this weekend.

Lad3der
10-21-2009, 02:24 PM
i know it is the wrong thread i just hope the weathers good all around for everyones sake

CJfilms
10-21-2009, 09:38 PM
with all this perdiction of who to go first. no one has been watching the weather. looks like sat is going to be another wash out. in both pa and jersey.
so with that the rain date for wall big race is on sunday.

HOW DARE YOU MATT!!!!!

YOU USED THE R-WORD!!!!

That's 10 lashes for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!