PDA

View Full Version : NEMA midgets Oct 24-5

csg
10-19-2009, 09:02 PM
According to track websites, the NEMA midgets are scheduled at both LEE NH and Thompson CT this weekend. Both Lee Speedway and Thompson speedway websites have the division qualifying on Saturday with a feature on Sunday at their respective speedway. The NEMA website has Lee on their schedule for this weekend but has a note on the home page stating that Thompson was rescheduled for this weekend. My question is, where will NEMA be this weekend?

Jaws
10-19-2009, 09:14 PM
According to track websites, the NEMA midgets are scheduled at both LEE NH and Thompson CT this weekend. Both Lee Speedway and Thompson speedway websites have the division qualifying on Saturday with a feature on Sunday at their respective speedway. The NEMA website has Lee on their schedule for this weekend but has a note on the home page stating that Thompson was rescheduled for this weekend. My question is, where will NEMA be this weekend?

NEMA Thompson.

NEMA Lights Lee.

I think.

NewtownJack
10-21-2009, 12:44 PM
The NEMA website's Lites' schedule does say "with the NEMA (midget) series" but the Midgets' schedule lists only Thompson.

CynthiaTork
10-21-2009, 03:51 PM
The midgets are at Thompson, the Lite's are at Lee and the weatherman is in the doghouse.