PDA

View Full Version : Banquet time is approaching...

CJfilms
10-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Just a friendly reminder....

There are only TWO events left at Grandview Speedway to reserve your banquet tickets!!! If you plan on attending, please plan on picking up your tickets either this weekend or at the MUTHA race.

The NEETS Banquets are a one-of-a-kind experience, so we hope to see the whole family there!

The absolute last day/event you can buy tickets is at the Turkey Derby Enduro at Wall Stadium....within a day or two after that we need to submit the final head counts for food, so we cannot push anything off beyond that race!!!

Remember, grab your tickets now!!! Let us know who you prefer to sit with or else we will seat you!

If you would like to make any ticket arrangements, please email me at joe@neetsracing.com.

Details here:
http://www.neetsracing.com/events/2009banquet.htm

critter
10-20-2009, 09:14 PM
i keep forgettin to give erin my money , i have given her my table names also , so please tell her to take my money lol , umm one question whats the dress code , no joke here , being for real wanna look my best for my date :wave:

Erin C
10-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Lets just bring this one back up again.

Its always hard for me when a lot of people waits until the last event to buy their tickets because it makes my day so much more stressful. :help:

To avoid last race mad rush for tickets:
For those of you who KNOW you will definitely be there please try to get your ticket(s) this weekend or you can even send in a check made out to Joe Cutri before the next race and we will have your tickets ready at the next event or we can even mail them out to you.

The last banquet we had a bunch of people on the honor system that said they would pay AT the banquet because they decided last minute they were going to attend, a couple (with good reason) was not able to make it and we were stuck with the cost. This will not be the case this year, all tickets must be purchased by the cut-off date.

I am particularly excited about this one with all the extra planning we are doing AND I already bought my dress...I am never this prepared!!!

Please don't forget, if you have ever received a top 10 position you will receive an award at the banquet if you attend. All trophies/points funds to qulaified individuals are available only if you are in attendance at the banquet. If you are unsure about whether or not you have received a top ten, the "top 10 club" page on the website has the most up to date stats on it as of last race.

http://neetsracing.com/links/topten.htm

See you all this weekend :wave:

Erin C
10-22-2009, 08:17 AM
i keep forgettin to give erin my money , i have given her my table names also , so please tell her to take my money lol , umm one question whats the dress code , no joke here , being for real wanna look my best for my date :wave:

It is not a full blown formal affair, we are going for the semi-formal dress code. Guys: Sportscoat and tie paired with a nice pair of slacks is sufficient, Girls: cocktail dress, dress pants/blouse, I can go on and on. If you have questions on whether or not something is appropriate just send me a quick email. You can always spice your look up with a Punisher, DX, or Mt Dew tie! :p

Talk to me at the race if you are really worried about appearance, I am the fashion advisor for Joe and his father because for some reason they don't know how to piece an outfit together!! :lol:

critter
10-22-2009, 06:34 PM
thx erin , got it covered now , hmmm will i find a dx tie or a punisher tie , wait and see hehehe

tbirdracer
10-22-2009, 07:01 PM
hey critter just put a sticker one on. :applause: erin you will have to post pictures from your event so all of us can see.

critter
10-22-2009, 07:02 PM
lol no stickers ,ill be looking fine that night , get the cameras ready lol

Erin C
10-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Hopefully Jamie will be able to make it so she can put the pictures up on her website. I am sure a bunch of people will be bringing cameras for their own personal use as well (like me :p)

Poppop
10-22-2009, 07:23 PM
I hope Jamie gets to party too,:cheers: I worry about her in the infield with all the out of control cars flying around.:help: She should get an award for that!:cheers: