PDA

View Full Version : Nice Article

WEEZER
10-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Good job by Mr. Ernie Saxton on the NEETS series in AARN!!!

CJfilms
10-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Yeah....that's two weeks in a row Ernie Saxton mentioned NEETS in AARN!

Way to go Poppop! Kenny Brown got a special mention in Ernie's "My Two Cents Worth" article this week!

Thank you as always Ernie and AARN!

richardpetey
10-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Good story written by Tracy Chirico in the AARN on pg. 15 about Johnny Cozza a Riverhead driver and a former NEETS Trux champion.............:)
John is a good driver and a better person and may God guide him and his family through this trying time and bring him to lifes most important victory................................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Speaking of articles...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/354/2009/october/21/interest-increasing-for-enduro-racing-1.html

This is Ernie Saxton's Buck County Courier Times article that I mentioned a few weeks ago...it has only recently been published.

......hmmmm, looks like I have some reading up to do on Mr. Cozza! I haven't quite had the chance to read through the paper fully, but it looks like I shall tonight! Way to go Tracy....and John, we're thinking about you always!

Tracy87BB
10-23-2009, 10:46 AM
I haven't gotten my paper yet. :*-(

CJfilms
10-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks WJ!

Tracy....don't worry about it, I'm sure you already know what it is going to say!!! LOL!!! I think I might wait until I get to the track to read your article Tracy.....just so I can feel comfortable about where and how I will be reading it in your honor Tracy!!! ;)

:p

BIGDADDY64
10-23-2009, 12:45 PM
good article guys

keep up the good work us drivers are counting on you

Erin C
10-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Great article, a few typos in the $$ part, though, lol. The winner receives less than $100?? LOL, I think a zero is missing :confused:

Thanks Ernie! :)