PDA

View Full Version : Krausey's Koats

CJfilms
10-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Just a reminder!

NEETS Officials will be collecting winter coats to be given away to the less fortunate in the tri-state area over the upcoming winter months. FM 102.9 WMGK Sportscaster, Joe Krause, will be at our Sunday show....either Wall as scheduled or Grandview, pending the weather...to collect the coats to be given away.

WMGK will be at our show with a full crew, starting around 12 noon until 2 PM, putting NEETS ON THE AIR!!!!

So come on out, bundle up and bring an extra coat....remember, we don't want everyone to wipe out their closets, but even donating one coat you may have will affect the life of someone this winter season.

Event Flyer here:
http://www.neetsracing.com/flyer/krauseyskoats.jpg

Joe Krause reports that anywhere from 25-50 coats will be considered a success......Erin and I have already gathered about 20 coats ourselves, so we are off to a great start! Let's break into the triple digits this race....both car counts and coats donated!

See you there!

critter
10-22-2009, 09:41 PM
joe we still on for nov 8th doin the same thing ? im bringing the cars and lots of people r goin to come out , with some coats :applause:

CJfilms
10-22-2009, 09:44 PM
We are still on for the 8th as well, Conti Landscaping will be hosting the East Greenville Wal-mart Car Show, all I need is a list of people attending with their cars so we know how much space we will need....

I will talk to you about this this weekend....

DerbyN8-128
10-22-2009, 10:03 PM
We are still on for the 8th as well, Conti Landscaping will be hosting the East Greenville Wal-mart Car Show, all I need is a list of people attending with their cars so we know how much space we will need....

I will talk to you about this this weekend....

Id bring my car but nobody wants to see a rolled over piece of junk :lol::lol::lol:

critter
10-22-2009, 10:07 PM
ok im confussed i thought it was at the wall mart near the track , dont matter ill still come out with the cars

DerbyN8-128
10-22-2009, 10:38 PM
ok im confussed i thought it was at the wall mart near the track , dont matter ill still come out with the cars

no it's the east greenville one, right off of 29 near pennsburg.

If you go north on 100 through bally back towards hereford, make a right onto 29 in Hereford*, then stay on that until you go past Brown Printing and stuff, it will be on the right just passed there.

* I know there are a ton of other ways but anyone who doesn't know the area, this is the most direct route. 663 will also lead you to pennsburg, then make a left at the light on 29 and the walmart will be on the left just out of town.

CJfilms
10-23-2009, 09:29 AM
Id bring my car but nobody wants to see a rolled over piece of junk :lol::lol::lol:

.....did someone say "Junk"?

BRING IT!!!! Let the people know that even after you roll a NEETS car you can keep on racing it!

critter
10-23-2009, 03:41 PM
yeah im bringin the zoom zoom lol and a few others should be a great time

Maddawg
10-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Me and Eric will take both the 417 and 14 cars, I'll also try to talk some of the other Local boys into it too........:cool:
Maddawg Motorsports
417-12-21-14

Maddawg
10-23-2009, 06:00 PM
might even put some d.o.t. tires on Erics old Camaro