PDA

View Full Version : NELMA Updates....

BlingxBling
10-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey guys and gals...Big surprise, Mother Nature is not a racing fan! Because of the forecast calling for rain, we have decided to cancel the pre party/race car appearance at Damons.

Saturday....well as of now does not look so hot...lucky for us , Sunday looks great....because we are well aware of how far many teams are traveling we will make an announcement as soon as possible...for updated information I will post it here as well as I can be reached at 570-855-0137. If I do not answer my voicemail will give up to date info as well.

RGeeProductions
10-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Ok Amanda....I am still leaving here 9:30 tomorrow morning....gimme some places or things to do Friday afternoon and Saturday morning in the Hazelton area....

BlingxBling
10-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Yey! I get out of work at 4...I can meet you up that way for dinner/drinks...and then give you an idea of what's in the general area to do. Call me when you get to town.

RGeeProductions
10-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Will be me and my son. He is coming up from Lancaster area.....will call when in town, hopefully about 2pm!!!!

BlingxBling
10-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Awesome! Have a safe trip...will see you guys to
morrow then.

intense1
10-23-2009, 12:20 AM
I will be in touch with J.A. tommorrow and will figure out someplace to meet up. As W.J. said, Damons might still be a good starting point...

BlingxBling
10-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Part of the deal we had with Damons was to display some cars.....the area where the cars are displayed is not covered. In addition to that I anticipate with the weather not looking good for those who plan on coming early to practice and tomorrow most likely being a rain out would result in several people delaying their arrival. The last thing I would want to do is have the side room reserved for an extended time frame for just a few people. That would reflect badly on us. However, if there is still a large group of folks coming today rain or shine and would still want to hang out at a place like damons then I will be more than happy to make those arrangements....it appears mike will know more about what's going to take place, so actually he can....