PDA

View Full Version : Toys for Tots!

CJfilms
10-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Giving everyone as much time as possible for our next charity!

At the MUTHA of All Enduros Event at Grandview Speedway on November 14th, NEETS will be collecting toys to be donated to the Toys for Tots Charity.

Toys for Tots Mission Statement:
"The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted."

Donations should consist of small unwrapped toys as mentioned above...primarily for the toddler ages, both boy and girl.

NEETS will have two (possibly more) T4T Collection Boxes set up at the MUTHA! If you cannot attend the MUTHA event or want to arrange drop-off of donations, please contact Joe Cutri for details.

We hope to fill both of these collection bins and some! So help NEETS make this Christmas season a little better for a less fortunate child by donating! We only ask for one toy donation from each person! Large donations are greatly appreciated, but we don't want anyone to break the bank. One toy from everyone will end up being a lot of presents for children in need...

Thank you all for your participation!!!

Toys for Toys Official Website:
http://toysfortots.org/

Erin C
10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Don't forget I have a huge bin full of toys in our attic waiting for the call from T4T and I believe there are some at my mother's house we can add to this =]

BIGDADDY64
10-23-2009, 12:48 PM
great deal you csn count me in
also the coat drive will you collect them at the car show at wallmart too we have been going thru our attic and will probably have somme to give just dont know if we will get to them before this weekend

CJfilms
10-23-2009, 12:54 PM
great deal you csn count me in

:lol::lol::lol:Oh boy Big Daddy! At first glance I thought you called Erin something bad!!!!!

As for coats at the Wal-mart car show....YES! You can donate at Wal-mart as well....just in case anyone cannot find the time to go through your collective wardrobes before this weekend!

critter
10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
im in for the toys , and bigdaddy will be brining his car filled with all the coats they have at that house lol

BIGDADDY64
10-23-2009, 04:19 PM
easy joe i will leave it to you to call erin names and i would hope by now that u would know spelling dont count