PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the 2009 Champion

JED
10-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Congratulations to George Brunnhoelzl III on the NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour Championship.

kinserfan11
10-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Congrats to # 28 Team on your first Nascar Whelen Southern Modified Championship:cheers:

limodmaniac
10-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Congrats Georgie, Heather and all.

NC Mudcat
10-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Congratulations George.

On the down side.......13 cars? Jay Hedgecock ran 4 laps and parked, so he must have been there for the money on a short field. I know this will fire some up, but here goes anyway: shut this tour down, please.

Brian Hawks
10-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Stay at the dirt track bud...

Awesome job to the 28 team. The first mod I ever worked on was with the Brunnhoelzl family. Awesome people, and watching George grow into the driver he is now is fantastic.

John Smith rolled out a brand new sweet looking Troyer and was supper fast.. Door to door with the 28 coming to the stripe.

NASCAR, you've got work to do. You NEED to listen to Northern/and Southern Teams.. Money is tight.. Gotta make it worth the teams effort to show up.

On a side note, Hedgecock was there to practice the 1 car and started the backup car for Jason Myers.

NC Mudcat
10-25-2009, 08:48 PM
No thanks, still like both.

I understand about Jay, but you must know it was done just for the money, or I imagine he would have run a little better and longer.

Regardless, something must be done. It was a beautiful warm fall evening, and how many fans were in the stands?

Jill
10-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Congratulations Georgie!

It couldn't have happened to a nicer driver and team.

Rich Kuiken Jr. Racing