PDA

View Full Version : 00 n 64 great day

critter
10-25-2009, 05:39 PM
well the 64 and the 00 both seen the checkered flag today way to go big bro ,and punchy took the 00 to a 3rd place ladies finsh woo hoo, lets hope we can do it in the mutha

Poppop
10-25-2009, 05:42 PM
:cheers:Congratulations you guys! Hope you all do it again.:applause:

BIGDADDY64
10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
thanks pop pop you didnt think i would let little bro get 1 up one me gotta keep him in range or never ever hear a end to it:lol:

Poppop
10-25-2009, 06:45 PM
I was keeping an eye on you two and saw you making a good clean pass on little brother.:lol:What happened to T Bird, I didn't get a chance to talk to him after. I didn't hear any shooting!:lol:

critter
10-25-2009, 06:58 PM
thx popop ,umm big bro one more to go , game on , as far as tbird he was out early again , seen him in the pits getin some shells out ,not sure , hopefully he can get it fixed for the mutha

DerbyN8-128
10-25-2009, 07:38 PM
I finally got to meet t-bird and pop pop. It's nice to finally put some faces with the names.

I did what I set out to do today, survive. I just wanted to keep the car in one piece and finish so I can make it to the final race this season. We need to fix a few things with the suspension and frame (STILL damaged from the roll over earlier this year) and hopefully be able to get a good finish in this last one.

tbirdracer
10-25-2009, 07:53 PM
i am proud to know dx. as far as the bird goes she will not be at the next race. no i did not shoot her yet. i am going to by pass the computer and it so it is hard wired. i am going to pull it out and drive over it. people told me that could be why it shuts off. if that doesnot work i will run it into the wall and charge $5 for three hits with sledge hammer :lol:. nice run poppop and dangers dad! see yas next year!

critter
10-25-2009, 08:15 PM
hey ray dont be a stranger all winter , if your not doin anything for the mutha race dx could use some pit guys (hint hint ) get that bird ready for next yr

punchy
10-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Glad to be a part of the checkered flag club today :lol: with the boys of DX. It was fun being part of the crew today and was happy to do well enough or at least stay out of trouble and be at the right place at the right time. Sometimes I guess racing is all about being patient and watching your surroundings. I am learning!

ThePill
10-25-2009, 08:29 PM
You just need to learn to drive it into the turns harder. Staying out of trouble is the name of the game. The ladies race proved that.

punchy
10-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Well Joel when you get the video I will watch the ladies accident. It was way ahead of me.HAHA. I know about the turns I heard it enough after the race. Besides it was the second time out on the track and in a different car so next year I will try harder! Maybe Steph can give me lessons, 2 for 2 for her!

critter
10-25-2009, 08:42 PM
im just glad the car made it from both races , so know the 00 n 64 can go all out battle at the mutha

mcstockcar
10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
You guys get the final outcome of the big car race??? I left early, didnt know if it got posted.

critter
10-25-2009, 08:54 PM
yeah there where posted on the door , but really didnt look to see where everone finished

Buckshot11
10-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Critter, Looks like that little zoom zoom could use more right front camber. At least thats what it looked like from where I was watching a few laps. Other then that it looked pretty good.:cheers: Thats just my 2 cents, dont ask me how to get it either lol. These cars are WAY different then my little S10:wave:

critter
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM
thx buckshot ill have to check that out might be another bent strut or need a little teekin , ill have her ready for the mutha

mcstockcar
10-25-2009, 09:47 PM
You were flyin out there today. I got a flat and finished 14th. YOU finished ahead of me... congrats!!!! A little camber would help it some. Hows that car handle at mid groove?

critter
10-25-2009, 09:50 PM
thx jack car handles ok , ill have her up on lift this week and get it ready

CJfilms
10-26-2009, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the laugh Ray.....

Between the races, I walked over to Steve Wilson's pit area to see how far away he was from the track and I heard Ray calling for me.....

He was standing in front of the bird aiming his fingers at it like a gun!!!! LOL!!!!

Ok, good job Ray, not a gun, but it was certainly creative!

Take the off season coming up and get a nice new car together for next season so yo ucan start off right....sometimes, things happen for a reason, there is something trying to keep you off the track this year.....wait for the better time to race.