PDA

View Full Version : 2009 season?

yucaipa
10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
To short - what do you think????

BigMac
10-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Not enough races in May, June and July. Unfortunately, I don't see it getting better. Especially if Stafford drops a date which had been mentioned in a few conversations throughout the year. I'd like to see Martinsville move its race date to the spring to help improve the early season schedule.

rydogg97
10-26-2009, 10:58 AM
too short. but actually the weather man was a big problem.

limodmaniac
10-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Well if you can enjoy modifieds whether they are Whelen,TrueValue, ROC,or some local track, there was a lot of modified action. I had a great year and it still isn't over.

As for the Whelen Tour, I was most impressed with the growth of Ryan Preece. What a talented driver, great guy, and great family. Love those meatballs!!!

Missed seeing Matt Hirschman on tour. And Chuck Hossfeld too! But Chuck showed them he can still get it done, like at Spencer and NHIS

Tough luck for Erick Rudolph at times, but he is talented.

Real consistent year for Chris Pasteryak.

And Rowan Pennick, what improvement there too.

And Eric Goodale, rookie of the year, and improving all the time. Watch out next year!

Jaws
10-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Not enough races in May, June and July. Unfortunately, I don't see it getting better. Especially if Stafford drops a date which had been mentioned in a few conversations throughout the year. I'd like to see Martinsville move its race date to the spring to help improve the early season schedule.

I agree about Martinsville, they have to so something with the date or it will be no date. That race is not supported by the crowds they have.

oleblue
10-26-2009, 06:00 PM
way to short, 20 races on the whelen would be great, but becasue of the economy and lack of nascar support, just don't see it happening anytime soon