PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the World Series

Bobby1717
10-26-2009, 12:04 PM
For me personally I thought it was not as exciting of a race as I would have liked. You had the guys contending for a titile is what you want. But I could not believe how the rest of the field raced them if you want to call it that. I was pulling for Preece to win the title but when he spun out I could not believe how many cars would just move over and let him go. It's was like watching a cop car go down I-95 and everyone pulls over to let him go.

I know some may say they don't want to be the reason they cost a team the title. But who's to say an altercation between drivers at Stafford or Spencer, etc. didn't cost a driver postions and points which may have led them to losing the title. Racing is racing and I think they should just race to the end.

JMO

Teds Race Tours
10-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I agree. the 1st race pays the same points as the last race. if someone gets taken out by mistake, so be it, its racing. Load up and try again next year.

limodmaniac
10-26-2009, 04:16 PM
I thought a few may have let Ryan go by, but I think he was totally hooked up down low and just used that to his advantage.

I agree it was a different race. I think we all had Lia/Preece on our mind, so we were all focusing on that.

My heart was pounding everytime there was a restart .

And am I the only one who picks Coby in the pick five. That car has been hooked up all year long.

stabone
10-26-2009, 07:04 PM
I thought a few may have let Ryan go by, but I think he was totally hooked up down low and just used that to his advantage.

I agree it was a different race. I think we all had Lia/Preece on our mind, so we were all focusing on that.

My heart was pounding everytime there was a restart .

And am I the only one who picks Coby in the pick five. That car has been hooked up all year long.

I picked Coby!!!!...............Congrats to teeeeennnnyyy boppa for winning it this year and taking over My crown:*-(.....j\k pit girl...:-B

PitGirl35
10-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks Brian! :)

M T Pockets
10-26-2009, 10:06 PM
What could be better when there are only two possible winners than to let the two of them duke it out. The kid was hooked up and no one was turning times faster than the first three as the race wound down. Every driver out there would want the respect in return if they were in that position. Race smart and don't be a smart guy. Congrats to all!:cheers:

My last two cents and my pockets are M T