PDA

View Full Version : Pics and vids

EnduroFromDE
10-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Pictures are up on www.Jlynnphotos.com and highlights are on www.JerseyRacing.com
I will also have the video from atop the #2 Small car on Youtube here in a few minute heres some pics taken from that video...

Again Sorry about the last one Dave...

Just to get everything in one shot...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GWl2XmE-G4
This is from the 6/8 race...I guess Grandview "Popped a Pill" in turn 3

Erin C
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM
I LOVE the picture of Joe!!!! HAHAHAHA

EnduroFromDE
10-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Heres the video from atop my car. its only 1/2 clear for the first 13-15 laps but enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNo6k1WLJKY
also if anyone has a facebook account and has me as a friend i posted it on there, maybe you can repost it on yours to help spread the NEETS action around to draw in more fans and future drivers...

critter
10-26-2009, 07:22 PM
not up on jamies site yet , check in later :wave:

DerbyN8-128
10-26-2009, 07:40 PM
not up on jamies site yet , check in later :wave:
yes they are:confused:

Poppop
10-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Great video Steve, it's just like real life when you're trying to hold off as long as possible before you pull the first tear off!:applause::applause::applause:

CJfilms
10-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Great video....but where is the clip of the wierdo in the infield? LOL!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

mcstockcar
10-26-2009, 09:51 PM
So thats what mud looks like!:lol: Nice job!!!! Id like to figure out hw to do that without destroying my camera.

EnduroFromDE
10-26-2009, 10:05 PM
I got you covered Joe...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCbP5EPp6I0

EnduroFromDE
10-26-2009, 10:07 PM
So thats what mud looks like!:lol: Nice job!!!! Id like to figure out hw to do that without destroying my camera.

I built a lil wooden box with a peice of plexglass on the front, and screwed it to the roof...let just hope i dont roll over.... I think im going to try to slant the glass more for the next race so the mud just dont hit it and stick...

critter
10-26-2009, 10:10 PM
great job again goes out to jamie for pics , whos the guy with the blk and green car always tryin for a photo shoot lol , no really great job jamie

mcstockcar
10-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Most definatly!!!!! Had losts of fun just watching the vids!!!! Awsome picts, I just orderd mine!:wave:

RocknRoll
10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
I think im going to try to slant the glass more for the next race so the mud just dont hit it and stick...

Hey Steve,
Maybe you could try Rain-X or spray silicone on the glass to keep the mud from sticking. That coupled with the wind might keep it from sticking....

DerbyN8-128
10-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Cut a slit thru the roof in front of the camera box then stick a bunch of tear-offs thru it and attach them to the top of the box...then every 5 laps or so reach up and pull a tear-off off of it. Once the track dries up a little it probably won't stick as much anymore (since you will run out of tear-offs quick lol)

CJfilms
10-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Tear-offs for the camera...tear-offs for the driver.....I can see Steve trying to tear off both at once sending the car into a........well, let's not go there!

I think you should relocate the camera to the underside of the roof, so it has a little more resistance to the mud and dirt and IF the worst possible scenario happens, at least it will be inside the car....plus you could reach the camera tear-offs easier! LOL!!!!

Thanks for the clip of the nut in the infield! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buckshot11
10-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Re-engineer the washer fluid! Then you can just hit the blinker every few laps and blow it off:wave:

EnduroFromDE
10-27-2009, 10:38 PM
I did plenty of thinking before I installed it and now after the first race. I had the camera inside the car but the camera wanted to focus on the windscreen too much and not what is in front of it. I tried grease, rain-x, and even pam spray but evrything I used made the plexiglass foggy or hazy and the camera again would not zoom correctly. I desided to just put the camera up there on the race before last but the foam inside the box was hitting the zoom buttom and it zoomed to a 60x but there was not much mud on the lense at all, so I tried it again this race and you see how that turned out. I planed on having some tear offs as Nate mention but could not get it done in time before the race. Another thing that Jennifer mentioned to me was to install the camera facing towards the rear of the car. They could solve the mud issue but I rather it facing the cars im passing not the cars that are passing me. Joes right, Its trouble enough trying to tear the tear-offs off my helmet plus keep control down the straight aways now. As for the washers fluid idea. When I bought the car there was no "blinker" or washer switch in the car, so thats probley not going to work to well. I will think of something.

tbirdracer
10-27-2009, 11:27 PM
have joe throw red flag every 5-10 laps to clean it off . just kidding?

Buckshot11
10-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Let's hit em with the firehose ha ha

Erin C
10-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Let's hit em with the firehose ha ha

HAHAHA!! That takes my vote! :applause: