PDA

View Full Version : nelma

DODGE99
10-27-2009, 12:07 PM
I just have to thank JA and the staff over at SVS for putting on a great show and allowing the Riverhead Chargers to compete with the Street Stocks. The show went along very smooth and we werent as fast as everyone thought we were going to be over the SS, them drivers get those cars to go around that place pretty darn good and they were very respectful on the racetrack. I spoke to a number of regular street stock drivers there after the show and none that i can remember had anything too bad to say about us running with them. I know all our RR guys had a blast and i think im speaking for all of us when i say i hope we put on a good enough show for NELMA to allow us back next year. thanks again for a great opportunity to let us bring our cars that arent legal pretty much anywhere but riverhead to an awsome track like SVS. :applause::wave::cheers:

Kevin Orlando 00

tstiles
10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
i know i dont own a charger, but i know how u feel when u say having a car that does not fit the rules at any other track. i would have loved to bring my bb out to mountain or to wall this upcoming turkey durby. Guess i will have to just wait till next year to bring the 41 back out

bulldozer
10-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Got to say great run by Kevin i think he would of won the damn thing if it wasnt for the tire. I just have to say maybe they can put some mirrors in the cars for this race next year. I got sent to the back because the guy on the outside didnt see me underneth twice i was completly there but i cant blame the guy for coming down he didnt see me. Jeremy sorry for getting into you I got loose when i went to low in turn 3 and hit the water.I was ahead of jeremy at the time and they threw me to the back for getting loose in the water and making contact didnt agree with that. I have to say we had only 1 riverhead guy time in the top 5. Only 1 guy finish in the top 5 so i guess all the *****ing was for nothing. Thanks J A for everything. My car was horrible.Just want to thank Daryl and Roger for working there buts off all weekend even in the rain. Didnt get any results but the effort was there thanks guys.

rrealto
10-27-2009, 03:57 PM
If the guy did not see you was it because you were not up far enough for him to see you or he was just not looking anywhere. It would seem without mirrors you really need to be there where the guy can see you otherwise its his spot right? Some of the guys really like running no mirrors but you need to be able to trust that guys will not stay there if they are not far enough up. didn't see it that was why I'm asking.

bulldozer
10-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Guess you are right next time i wont be hitting the brakes going into the turn to try to make a clean pass.Next time im going to make sure im ahead of them going in the turn and just send it in a couple of cars deeper so i am ahead of them.They might get mad that i rub them but atleast i will be ahead of them and they wont chop down. Had no problem in the trucks last year with mirrors and radios.Not a scratch the whole day. It really doesnt matter i had a 5th place car anyways. Just gotta drive a little different thats all.:wave:

DODGE99
11-14-2009, 07:53 AM
ya know i was hoping to see a post from JA on here somewhere. Good show? Bad show? was it good for us to run with the SS? is there possibilities to run again? but i guess not.:confused:

LongIslandJam
11-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Kevin,

I think the Riverhead Chargers really fit in well with the Street Stocks. I would like to publicly thank everyone who attended the 2009 Street Stock Fender Fury. For the most part, everyone put on a great show.:cheers: