PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions ???

Buckshot11
10-27-2009, 01:12 PM
When are the results usually posted to mylaps. No hurry just wondering what the normal time frame is....and

:help:WHO'S COMING TO CLEAN OFF MY CAR LOL:applause:

Erin C
10-27-2009, 01:22 PM
hahaha!!!

The results are posted after the transponder operator from GV receives the laptop. Joe can text or email her to see if she has it yet and if she can upload them. Steve usually posts "Mylaps have been uploaded" the second he receives the ESP signal that they are in the process of being uploaded.

As for the mud...LOL...have fun...you can have a mud wrestling contest as you clean it off :lol:

FYI, If you spray your car down with Armorall BEFORE the race it is much easier to clean off and a lot of it comes off on the drive home with the bumps and wind...I just learned that trick on Sunday!

punchy
10-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Note to self, never follow an Enduro car home after the races since Erin gave this trick out! I'd have to make a trip to the carwash. :lol:

DerbyN8-128
10-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Note to self, never follow an Enduro car home after the races since Erin gave this trick out! I'd have to make a trip to the carwash. :lol:

LOL thats what I was thinking :lol:

CJfilms
10-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Buckshot......you can get a rebate if you haul the excess mud back to the track! They will let you refill for free at the next event!

As for mylaps....Erin said it best. I will send her a text tonight....

Buckshot11
10-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Buckshot......you can get a rebate if you haul the excess mud back to the track! They will let you refill for free at the next event!

As for mylaps....Erin said it best. I will send her a text tonight....

You should have told me soooner! Its washed down the sewer now....well at least half of it...the rest I keep slipping in everytime I walk out the back door haha

richardpetey
10-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Hey W.J.! You don't wanna put that stuff on your lawn..................:(
That dirt track mud/clay has so much hazardous crap soaked into it that your lawn will qualify as a nuclear test site...................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Buckshot11
10-27-2009, 10:55 PM
ha ha you'll be drifting with your lawn mower for days after a good rain:applause: That stuff is slippery!

tbirdracer
10-27-2009, 11:24 PM
i want to know how long it takes to get it out of the hairy lip :lol::lol:

Buckshot11
11-20-2009, 06:15 PM
:help: mylaps ??:wave:

Erin C
11-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Tina should be uploading them shortly, Joe spoke with her today. She's not the normal one who does it but the girl who operates the system won't see it again until next season.

Danger83Ranger
11-20-2009, 06:59 PM
does that mean the points will be updated as well? or is that somebody else that updates the points?

Buckshot11
11-20-2009, 07:17 PM
does that mean the points will be updated as well? or is that somebody else that updates the points?

If you speaking of poconothunder.com points, I believe thats up to JA

richardpetey
11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
You gotta better chance of your birth certificate expiring
before your gett'en your grandview enduro times on my laps.....................:help:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Buckshot11
11-20-2009, 08:53 PM
You gotta better chance of your birth certificate expiring
before your gett'en your grandview enduro times on my laps.....................:help:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Well theres a good chance of that....mines from Jersey:D
It probably wasn't valid to begin with :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

Poppop
11-20-2009, 09:04 PM
I been looking for the results of the Junk a thon and the Mutha and hav'nt been able to find either. I guess it's just me :lol: Now what did I do with that birf certificate? I need to make a copy before that damn parchment crumbles.:lol:

mcstockcar
11-20-2009, 10:51 PM
And 6 other forms of I.D..... oh sorry thought i was at the DMV in Jersey.:(

CJfilms
11-21-2009, 06:56 AM
The girl who usually uploads to mylaps will be walking the track owner's daughter through the process....Sac-Man can tell you, once you connect to the server, it is a matter of a few clicks to finalize the upload, so it is really just a matter of 'time'. Once they get together on this subject, the results should be posted immediately.

The points are updated by JA and www.poconothunder.net. The final results have been sent over, they typically take a week or so to show up. Give it another day or so, please....if there is nothing uploaded by Tuesday, I will post something up on the NEETS site.

Thanks!

richardpetey
11-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Maybe, I'm not comprehending this "my laps" thing...................:help:
When we pay $30 to get in the gates at "the mound" is our money monopoly bucks?.................:eek:
After one of their "REGULAR" shows the times are posted within 24hrs.............................:mad:
We may not put thousands of fans in the stands but thats the tracks fault for not promoting the event............:(
It must be a "RESPECT' thing! No matter where we go, enduros are treated like "DIRT"...................:disgusted
Sorry! I gotta do this once and awhile just to let'em know somebodies keeping an eye on them....................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

gutter7
11-21-2009, 09:34 AM
I believe the scorer in charge of the computer is from Oley, Sat. she just takes it home and loads. For Neets she would have to come to the track and pick it up when there is no show the following week. I believe that's how it works.

ThePill
11-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Joe, is it simply a matter of needing an internet connection or is there more to it?

Sac-Man
11-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Yes, it's just a matter of having an internet connection in the tower. I don't think there is a phone line in the tower to use a dial-up connection or else Grandview would use that all the time.
I tried to use my cell phone as a wireless modem to upload the data but the laptop failed work with my cell phone. The laptop is not in the best condition and I didn't want to take a chance on making it worse. If I had an hour or two with the laptop I could get things straightened out but since it's the tracks and my time window is short I opt out of making any major changes.
I won't let this issue rest though and hopefully before next season starts we can get this resolved.

ThePill
11-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Could always sneak the computer out to someones house that lives nearby who has wireless internet :wave:

critter
11-21-2009, 01:34 PM
no yr end points list yet ,hmmmm wonder who finished just outside the top ten in big cars lol

Buckshot11
12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Maybe Santa can bring us our lap times :confused::wave::cheers:

Poppop
12-03-2009, 06:46 PM
:)I got mine from Wall.:applause:

Erin C
12-08-2009, 09:51 AM
btw....Joe posted the last 2 races last night. We picked up their computer so we can post the results (finally!) and will give it back to them on the day of our banquet.

Erin C
12-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Yes, it's just a matter of having an internet connection in the tower. I don't think there is a phone line in the tower to use a dial-up connection or else Grandview would use that all the time.
I tried to use my cell phone as a wireless modem to upload the data but the laptop failed work with my cell phone. The laptop is not in the best condition and I didn't want to take a chance on making it worse. If I had an hour or two with the laptop I could get things straightened out but since it's the tracks and my time window is short I opt out of making any major changes.
I won't let this issue rest though and hopefully before next season starts we can get this resolved.

Sac-Man, If you want to take a look at the computer before we have to give it back, let us know...we are "somewhat" free this weekend...I may have an appointment on Saturday afternoon but I am not completely sure yet...just give Joe a call.

Buckshot11
12-08-2009, 10:22 AM
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

EnduroFromDE
12-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Mylaps have been uploaded http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevents.jsp?org=96608

Sorry my ESP signal was a lil weak the last few days, I've been sick...

Erin C
12-08-2009, 12:32 PM
lol...I only knew because I, personally, watched Joe upload them! :applause:

CJfilms
12-09-2009, 08:59 AM
No excuses Steve....enough is enough!

:lol:

mcstockcar
12-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Why is it i cant log onto my laps??? do I need a transponder #? They want me to log in.....WTH!:mad:

critter
12-09-2009, 08:41 PM
i dont have to log in , i get to the page typein neets on the search and it comes right up , i did notice the zoom zoom was getin quicker ever race lol

Tracy57
12-09-2009, 08:58 PM
I just saw that I had the fastest lap time EVER during the 10/25 race :cheers:...

AND... had a better lap time than my husband ever had all season in the same car! :lol:

I better get a second car for 2010! I have a feeling we are going to fight over who gets to race!

tbirdracer
12-09-2009, 10:09 PM
oops tracy, does this mean he wears the aprin from now on. just playing. :lol:

Tracy57
12-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Heck no.... I do the cooking, cleaning, bills and laundry. I even pack his lunch and make his coffee to go in the morning! He does everything related to wheels- cars, tractors, wagons, etc... Wait a minute.... I also get stuck in the garage working on cars too! What's up with that??? :lol:

Philter39
12-09-2009, 11:00 PM
My wife rarely comes near the garage.Tracy you apparently need to stay away from the garage to lighten your work load.You pack his lunch too?? Can you mention that to my wife? phil

Tracy57
12-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Packing Larry's lunch and cutting down on eating out saves us HUNDREDS a month- Money that we can spend on other things like engines, car parts, tires, etc...

richardpetey
12-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Good Job this year Tracy! You really stepped up your game in the dirt..........:applause:
You keep saving money and packing those lunches you'll be running with the lead pack next year..................;)
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mcstockcar
12-10-2009, 09:26 PM
I also get stuck in the garage working on cars too! What's up with that???

DerbyN8-128
12-11-2009, 07:55 PM
mannnnn at least you guys have garages...I work out in the driveway...and its gravel :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poppop
12-11-2009, 08:20 PM
:(You have my deepest sympathy, I won't complain about my garage being small either cause it's easier to heat.:cheers:

EnduroFromDE
12-12-2009, 09:44 AM
I actully got one of those 10x20 car port things last year for christmas and its been a life saver so far, in the summer open up both sides and blow a few fans through the back of it, at night we have a tri-pod light that gives off more then enough light and during the winter we zip it up run a carosine heater and it heats that baby up in like 20 minutes and we dont have to wory about covering it for rain...hell we can even work on the car in the rain, plus its alot cheaper then building a permanet garage, and its movable incase we have to move it...

mcstockcar
12-13-2009, 10:04 AM
mannnnn at least you guys have garages...I work out in the driveway...and its gravel :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OUCH! I remember doing that too, even in the cold doing clutches in the 55 after school.:(

miller78
12-13-2009, 11:13 AM
my saving grace is that my dad work in a auto shop and we can work on the car all weekend but the sucky thing is that its got to go back outside before monday but i would to have own shop

critter
12-13-2009, 06:55 PM
been there done that , i hated gettin all the tools out on the ground , it would either rain or when u go to lokk for tools u would lose em ,kinda spoiled now with the cars in the shop all the time

mcstockcar
12-13-2009, 07:55 PM
lost tools in the dirt. Found them after a year or so all rusty:(

FSracer9
12-13-2009, 09:08 PM
you too? my driveway is where all the work goes down haha