PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Top 5 Grand Finale

RGeeProductions
10-28-2009, 01:08 AM
Scoreboard now updated. (http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17532)

Congratulations to PitGirl35....you walked away easily with the lead....
Tight race for 2 through 6.....nice going!!!!

Those who finished in 1st through 5th, if you have not contacted Linda here (http://www.racerhub.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=3144) with info, you must now!

Thanks to all who played and we hope all had a good time with this!!

Axel
10-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Richie-- thanks for all you do. No one knows how much work goes into this (I think I have an idea tho!) and you did your job flawlessly!

Great job sir-- your reward-- another pork roll and cheese sandwich at the Turkey Derby.

See you then!
-Axel

Precision Auto
10-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Congrats to our 2009 Top 5 winners: 4 out of the 5 were female - you go girls! :cheers:

1. PitGirl35
2. Modfan4ever
3. Tour Mods
4. csg
5. racekitten (back for the 2nd year in a row)

Your prizes will be out in tomorrow's mail........

And a huge thank you to Richie for all he does to make the Top 5 come together.

As for my Touched Trio buddies, Axel and TBax, Axel bested both TBax and I. As much as it kills me.....congratulations Axel on being the at the top of the Touched Trio standings.....:*-(

As Axel finished 8th.....Linda 17th.....TBax 44th.....the combined total of these standings: 69... As The Touched Trio has always held a special place in my heart and afforded me much to laugh about over the years, I'm going to make donations to the following three organizations, each receiving $69.00.

Autismspeaks.org
MakeAWish.org
VivtoryJunction.org

Again, congrats to everyone and I look forward to 2010, where the Top 5 are all female! and I best my two buddies! :applause:

LiquidBread
10-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Great job! Thanks for doing this again Richie. I'm sure it's a labor of love.

Based on the final results, any chance some of us can get an exemption to make picks AFTER the checkers next year? My results might improve (albeit only slightly).

Precision Auto
10-28-2009, 06:28 PM
1. Richie - all names and addresses are in...... :applause:

2. Liquid Bread - I like your thinking!! :cheers: Linda

ModTourMan
10-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks Richie for all the hard work...it was great fun! A big thanks to Precision Auto as well!

:cheers:Huzzah to the top five of the Top 5!!! :cheers:

PitGirl35
10-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks guys! I've had fun doing this over the past couple years!

RGeeProductions
10-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Ok, I forgot...
A BIG thanks to Linda and Norm Case of Precision Automotive Inc.....without them, this would not have been...
You guys are the best in the world and without your love and care for the modifieds, all us involved and our fans, it would not have been.
THANKS for making this happen!!!!!!!!

Precision Auto
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Richie: Thank you for the kind words, but if it weren't for you, J.A. Howie, Mary, Fran, Denise and Jim, and all the members, we wouldn't have anything to sponsor!

Thanks for all the time effort you put into The Chrome Horn, making it a nice place to call home. Linda and Norm

RGeeProductions
10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
BTW: Your avatar scares me.....LOL

Precision Auto
10-29-2009, 05:31 AM
BTW: Your avatar scares me.....LOL

Richie: That's what I look like first thing in the morning. You think it scares you, imagine what Norm has to live through 365 days a year!