PDA

View Full Version : Hotpockets

Who's_Harry?
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Rumors of HP in a TS car at Turkey Derby and part time 2010. This has me thinkin about the good drivers out there that are either not running the WMT in 2010 or not racin at all. I'd love to see HP get a shot in a good tour car, what's everyone else think?

worm
10-28-2009, 07:41 PM
what you need is DEEP pockets

Bobby1717
10-28-2009, 07:55 PM
I feel like a fool for asking this but who is hot pockets?

Brian Hawks
10-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Worm, it's amazing how far off you are every time you post.

Hotpockets is Brian Crammer who drove the NWSMT 89 a few years ago. Awesome driver.

The guy had a right front tire come off the beed in qualifying at Caraway one cold night going into turn 1... and kept it outta the wall... AMAZING driving. Passed more cars at Bowman Gray Tour race than any Mod ALL year.. Was a hard charger every time he took the track.

If not Silk in 2010 for the TS Team.. I'd say Brian Crammer is someone I'd pick to do it. I think in the right equipment he'd show us all something.

holleratme
10-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Worm, it's amazing how far off you are every time you post.

Hotpockets is Brian Crammer who drove the NWSMT 89 a few years ago. Awesome driver.

The guy had a right front tire come off the beed in qualifying at Caraway one cold night going into turn 1... and kept it outta the wall... AMAZING driving. Passed more cars at Bowman Gray Tour race than any Mod ALL year.. Was a hard charger every time he took the track.

If not Silk in 2010 for the TS Team.. I'd say Brian Crammer is someone I'd pick to do it. I think in the right equipment he'd show us all something.

You have to keep HP's Attention then you might get a good driver I do agree WORMis a rookie and way off

You might be right as long as you keep HP attention he might do well

Brian Hawks
10-28-2009, 08:59 PM
You have to keep HP's Attention then you might get a good driver I do agree WORMis a rookie and way off

I agree 100 %.. but if you stick a Hutter and full-time team with new Troyers... I think you'd have about anyone attention...

Rabbit504
10-29-2009, 06:39 AM
If Partridge was to run 2 Tour cars I would think he would want Silk.

A driver he knows can win on the Tour in his equiptment.(remember New Hampshire the biggest stage on the Tour?)

And a driver that can mentor his young gun.

Bottom line Silk deserves a Good Tour ride, the young man's a winner.

MJProcko
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM
didn't the TS car just get 2 3rds at Wall with one of the hottest young drivers in the country his first time there..... I'll take Rocco of Cramner anyday. Sure Silk is has more tour experience right now and I'd have no problem sticking him behind the wheel but Rocco could be that guy who takes the team to the next level and If they can fund it, the two fothem will make a very formidable team next season.

Who's_Harry?
10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Looks like you could see Hotpockets in a SK at Turkey Derby and if all goes well A few of the big tour races next year. I don't know Eddie and it's his money but I think there is more to it than just putting someone like Rocco in his car. I'm not knocking his talent, Rocco is very impressive but he will be busy chasing the National title in the SK's so it depends on the 2010 schedule. as to what tour races he could run. Silk or Matt Hirschman would be a good primary driver with HP and Rocco running some part time stuff.

gmac19
10-29-2009, 09:37 PM
rocco will not be in two of his SK cars for next year i heard..

mattphoto
10-30-2009, 08:30 AM
rocco will not be in two of his SK cars for next year i heard..

the 88 at stafford and the 6 at Thompson ?

gmac19
10-30-2009, 04:28 PM
i dont remember which two sorry

raceaddict24
10-30-2009, 04:34 PM
The 6 sk car at Thompson has already been sold

MOD11RACER
10-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Rocco has also told the 57 team he will not be returning in 2010 @ Waterford. Sounds like Rocco will be running the WMT full time next year in the TS Haulers #12 and if Rocco is going to race for them than why not run the TS Haulers SK at Thompson and Stafford.

worm
10-30-2009, 09:13 PM
ya, what is going on here

Rabbit504
10-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Rocco has also told the 57 team he will not be returning in 2010 @ Waterford. Sounds like Rocco will be running the WMT full time next year in the TS Haulers #12 and if Rocco is going to race for them than why not run the TS Haulers SK at Thompson and Stafford.

Rocco works for Mike Pettit racing engines.
Partrige's SK's have Larry's power
Could be a conflict

Modman75
10-31-2009, 10:12 AM

Why is it that you need to keep his attention? Does he bore easily at the thought of driving a modified? As an owner, should I really have to worry about keeping my drivers attention? Shouldn't the fact that he is getting to race instead of being in the stands enough to keep his attention focused?

holleratme
10-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Why is it that you need to keep his attention? Does he bore easily at the thought of driving a modified? As an owner, should I really have to worry about keeping my drivers attention? Shouldn't the fact that he is getting to race instead of being in the stands enough to keep his attention focused?

To much bragging txting etc can be summed up to maturity

Who's_Harry?
05-01-2010, 01:50 AM
http://www.newegyptspeedway.net/drivers/modified/briancrammer.htm

dj lance
05-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Good luck hp! Showtime will also be racing at nes this year for don ling when time allows!