PDA

View Full Version : Reminder***Banquet Tickets

Erin C
10-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Please remember that the last GV event you can purchase your tickets at is the Mutha which is a mere 2 weeks away.

It will help me out TREMENDOUSLY if you sent me an email with how many tickets you would like to reserve/purchase for the next event. If you would like you may also mail a check to us and we will have your tickets ready to be picked up at the Mutha. Please include all guest names for seating purposes. I also need you to give me a few names of those you would like to be seated near.

Please bear in mind you must be present at the banquet in order to receive your trophies/points fund monies.

All those who have ever received a top 10 in a regular points race are eligible for an award.

We will have special awards also to be presented and may even throw in a few humorous ones.

The banquet is always a fun time and full of laughs and special moments. Lets end this season right with a wonderful party. [Plus, who wouldn't want to miss Joe's birthday LOL!!!]

In all seriousness...please send me an email with reservations and who you would like to sit with to get a general idea of who will be in attendance, there's a lot of planning that is going into this and a simple email will help in the planning process :)

See you all in 2 weeks!!!

critter
10-29-2009, 06:32 PM
i got mine and my b day is the 14th darn it lol :lol:

VARacer22
11-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi Erin :wave:
Will we be able to pickup tickets from you at the "Run what ya brung" race at Wall? Thanks.

Erin C
11-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Yup...you can do that as well...that is the latest we can do it.

ThePill
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Save me 1, and just have punchy pay for it, :wave:

critter
11-02-2009, 10:01 PM
erin u know whos sittin at my table right ? chris and brian should be sendin u a check for theres as we speak or maybe at the the mutha ill make sure u get there money

punchy
11-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Actually Erin, Joel will be picking up the tab for his favorite sister so add my two tickets to his bill. He has the extra cash now with no car to put his money into! HAHA:wave:(just kidding phats!)