PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to Sundance Racers and Staff

bigell14
11-02-2009, 11:14 AM
To stop all rumors flying around, I did in deed have a 4412 carb bolted on… It was a last minute idea to have some fun (bad idea). But what wasn’t a bad idea was to come up to Sundance and race with a bunch of great guys! It felt great to be back at a track where officials and racers alike come up to you, shake your hand, and welcome you!!! :)

Hey Joe Jentile, Nice clean racing, but make no mistake I will be faster… and be coming for that bounty! Just remember I passed you on the track and on the northeast!!! :lol: :wave: :p :help:

I had a great time guys! Thanks Again! :applause:

:angel: Elliott Wohl :angel:
(the real 14)

Geno
11-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Great to see ya back...
My shoes are still drying from your victory lane bath!:applause:

Maddawg
11-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Ell, it was great to see ya back up with us at SVS. and it was fun racing with ya, but next time you bring your Factory Stock, bring it up on a Sat night....:wave: yep, thats what I'll do as I'm passing your big a$$ :)
:cheers:
Maddawg
417-12

bigell14
11-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Yes Yes!!!! but i'll put on a 2 bbl rodchester 500 cfm from capital motorsports for $239 free shipping lol ans be just as fast...

Note... Vaccum was 21 Inches
Rear was legal, Valve springs were stock Dia., Springs front and rear were also stock!!! and no racing shocks... oooooo yes i will be back!!!

Building a detla 88... I dont want the 41 roughing me up next year...

I'm going to try to run all svs enduro shows with all the NEETS wall Shows!!!

J & J Racing 41
11-03-2009, 11:02 AM
First of all i have never roughed anyone up in 22 years of enduro racing to be sucessful. . Second its no great occomplishment to bring a car from a higher class and run laps faster then our 18+ second enduros that weigh 4000lb . We have been through a battery of tech this year including cubic inch, compression, vac, springs out of car and measured, rear covers pulled, ride hight, scaled, stock offset on wheels retained and a bunch of other things. Dont get to cocky yet bud. Bring something you can pass tech with and be successful with and ill be the first one to shake your hand. goodluck to everyone in the year to come!

bigell14
11-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Hey Hey darling easy!!!! Everything I said about you is 100% a compliment!!! It means you’re the guy to beat and I don’t race to Run last!!! You’re my “rabbit at the horse track” I had a blast! Everyone at Sundance knows I tease in good fun! For the roughing up comment? You raced me and everyone I saw (as passing you!) clean as clean can be! It was a pleasure!

I’ll be back! :wave:

J & J Racing # 2 next year! :help:

:cool: #1 Smut Hut Enterprises! :cool:

:cheers: First round is on me Buddy!!! :cheers: