PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Races

CJfilms
11-03-2009, 06:16 PM
On the Mutha info page, there are two races that will take place after the regular races....these two races are special invitation only races to the TOP TEN IN POINTS ONLY.

The Top Ten from each division will be lined up in reverse order AS OF THIS LAST RACE...so, 10th place on pole down to 1st place starting last...I will list the running order below.

Also, these races depend on the amount of sunlight left after the two 150 lappers! So....if the light is running low, we will possibly run these two races together, BIG AND SMALL AT ONCE...scored separately.

These are "$25 to enter - winner takes all" races, so nothing for second place and drivers are not forced to participate. ONLY the top ten are allowed to participate, therefore if one declines to race, the 11th place driver cannot enter in their place.

These races carry no points and will take place immediately after the last race. These are dash-4-cash races only and it is not mandatory for all top ten drivers to enter...so, if all 10 enter, the winner will receive $250.

Top Ten in points Small and Big, 2-wide line-up:
Small Cars:
Pole: Steve Sapp_____2nd: John Saccomandi
3rd: Nate Heffner_____4th: Tom Stevens
5th: Mark Forman_____6th: Phil Levering
7th:Travis Schwenk___8th: Art Kulik
9th: Steve Todorow___10th: Dave Bentley Jr.

Big Cars:
Pole: Justen Steigerwalt__2nd: Richard Petey
3rd: Jack Zeilsdorf Jr.____4th: Steve Haegele
5th: Kory Stevens_______6th: Howie Bott
7th: Shawn Naftzinger___8th: Duane Eidem
9th: Chris Reichert______10th: Tim Pauch

In the case that the races are combined to one race, the line-up will not change, however the divisions will be single file, Small Cars inside row, Big Cars on the outside.

DerbyN8-128
11-03-2009, 06:25 PM
The Top Ten from each division will be lined up in reverse order AS OF THIS LAST RACE...so, 10th place on pole down to 1st place starting last...I will list the running order below.

As of the last race or after the Mutha? The top 10 will probably move around a little during the Mutha

richardpetey
11-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Is this race ten laps or when the sun goes down whichever comes first?...............:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
11-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Nate....the stadings are as they are now....going into the last race. The last thing I want to do is rush to do points for the top ten and possibly make a mistake and have someone left out, so the line-up is determined before the MUTHA race.

Petey.....good point....I thought I mentioned that part....yes, 10 laps. Of course, if my memory serves me correctly, the last time we had this race, it was until the sun went down!

DerbyN8-128
11-03-2009, 08:53 PM
LOL Okay that is what I thought...I was confused because the Junk-A-Thon WAS the last race, the Mutha IS the last race.

Hope I can make it...:(

Erin C
11-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Keep it together and you can make it! No more arial acrobatics!!!

DerbyN8-128
11-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Keep it together and you can make it! No more arial acrobatics!!!

Oh if I can race I will make it through...hopefully lol

As of right now...don't know if I will be racing at all...will know Thursday afternoon.