PDA

View Full Version : We're airborn!

CJfilms
11-05-2009, 07:22 PM
That's right...NEETS is on the air!

The East Greenville Walmart Car Show ad is being broadcasted on FM 102.9 WMGK, 35 times over the next week! Try to catch it if you can!

....or just listen to it here!

http://www.neetsracing.com/flyer/radiospot.mp3

FYI, this file is on the large side, ~2MB. Just for anyone who is using DSL or dial-up....

ThePill
11-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Poor choice of words for a title :disgusted

Danger83Ranger
11-05-2009, 09:36 PM
lol, I thought it had something to do with the flip as well. on the radio though, thats awesome!

critter
11-05-2009, 09:46 PM
they should give me some airtime lol , thats great joe

punchy
11-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Critter on the radio........not so sure that would impact as much as actually meeting you in person..:wave: Who knows if East Greenville can handle Critter in town, did anyone warn them about him? O that right he'll be the one with all the coats!

critter
11-05-2009, 10:31 PM
wait till they get a load of me lol they will all be buyin team critter shirts or punisher shirts , um punchy since you drove that car shouldnt u be there early to help clean it up lol

punchy
11-05-2009, 10:43 PM
zoom zoom looked clean tonight up on that lift. Make sure you get an enclosed trailor to take it to the car show so it doesnt get dirty on rte 100! Maybe you can drop it off at the track to save some time for the following week :lol:

critter
11-05-2009, 10:53 PM
on a seriuos note , im glad to be part of this great thing goin on sunday , hope we get lots of coats and more racers and fans :cheers:

Erin C
11-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Poor choice of words for a title :disgusted

I can't stop laughing about this remark. I actually thought the same exact thing. I told him to put the ad on the website and put the link on the forum so other people can hear it...then I saw the title of this thread and wasn't expecting it and really thought it had something to do with your flip :help:

I think that is why I laughed because you took the words out of my mouth! :drool: