PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Car Show was a HUGE success!!!!

Erin C
11-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I am so exhausted after today!!! My dogs are passed out, my feet are killing me, I think I actually got sunburned on my face, too...but above and beyond all that I am very thrilled at the turnout our drivers made at this car show!!! It is such a wonderful experience to share. Just estimating I think the coat drive raised almost, if not OVER, 300 coats! That is SPECTACULAR! I can't wait to hear what the final count is :)

102.9 MGK was very happy at the turnout of our cars..I am very proud to say we had more of a turn out than any other type of car there!

I took a bunch of pictures that I need to shrink in size (12 meapixels is way too big to upload) and give to Joe so he can put them up on the site. I will shrink them tomorrow as this girl needs some food and sleep!!

Thank you to all our drivers, friends, family, and supporters who were able to make it...I couldn't be more pleased with the turnout. Good night!

critter
11-08-2009, 07:06 PM
glad i could be part of it , and yes us neets people had the most cars there woohoo , it was a very good day ,cant wait to see those pics, toys for tots next ?? im in

punchy
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
It was great to see alot of NEETS peeps there. Seems to be a usual crew hanging out haha,which is great!
Crazy Critter and crew, Travis and crew.....now to certain drivers (you know who u r)be sure to to be out too late Friday night ,we dont want too many hang overs for the MUTHA:cheers:

Maddawg
11-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Toys For Tots !!!!!!!!! makes sense, show off our toys, collect toys, and help out some children have a great Christmas !!!!!!!! Count us in !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maddawg Motorsports
417-12-21-14
"maybe we could even collect some at the banquet"

critter
11-09-2009, 06:34 PM
and i think joe was talkin about a food drive too , so i say with dx cars and maddawgs cars we can fill em up with toys and can goods lets do it

CJfilms
11-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Toys for Tots IS up next! We will be collecting new and unwrapped toys THIS SATURDAY!!! There will be two collection bins, one at the registration booth and one in the grandstands.

If you have anything you would like to donate....this is your last chance in 2009!

Next season......food drives, pet food drives and Krausey's Koats once again on the card! ....more details to be announced at the banquet!

Thank you all for coming out on Sunday, this event was as Erin said....HUGE!!!

critter
11-12-2009, 07:34 PM
what about stuffed animals , ? my duaghter is a little older now and doesnt play with all stuffed toys anymore, bags of em i can bring

NeetsSpectator
11-12-2009, 08:11 PM
what about stuffed animals , ? my duaghter is a little older now and doesnt play with all stuffed toys anymore, bags of em i can bring

Strap them to your enduro car like everyone else does.

Critters car with critters on it.

Then give them out to all the kids after the race.

Tracy57
11-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Just don't forget the sharpies, I'm sure they will want them autographed! :lol:

CJfilms
11-12-2009, 09:00 PM
NO stuffed animals.....already got word from Toys 4 Tots they will not be accepted.

Plus we have nearly two huge bags from a prvious collection!!!

NEETSpecator has the right idea.....a critter mobile full of critters!

critter
11-12-2009, 09:12 PM
u guys crack me up , but like the idea ,i have a big monkey i can put it there lol

punchy
11-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Would that put a monkey on your back then Critter? Do you really need that, I think JOel kicked his off his back so you can have it :lol: