PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm....?

burtmyers1
11-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Good to see Burt getting his deserved congrats from the board or not.........!

Grand total of three posts showing any congratulatory remarks for Burt

Howie
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Good to see Burt getting his deserved congrats from the board or not.........!

Grand total of three posts showing any congratulatory remarks for Burt

Congratulations to Burt on winning his second Shootout!!

Maybe you should have started a congratulatory thread instead complaining that no one else did, and you didn't even add your congratulations. Interesting approach. Hmmmm....?

Precision Auto
11-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, I don't know Burt and have never seen him race, but I will add my congrats to he and his team on their second straight North/South Shootout win....:wave:

RGeeProductions
11-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Maybe you should have started a congratulatory thread instead complaining that no one else did, and you didn't even add your congratulations. Interesting approach. Hmmmm....?

BINGO, you are the winner!!!
Congrats to Burt and the #1 team....

jfp711
11-09-2009, 06:18 PM
there was ZERO reason to remove my post.....

Howie
11-09-2009, 06:30 PM
there was ZERO reason to remove my post.....

Yeah right. Thanks Joe, I know what ya really think of me now, thanks for the respect. There was ZERO reason to post that.....

corey17
11-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Congrats to Burt from me also. After seeing him grow up racing to where he is now, It's nice that he is getting the big wins that he deserves. After talking with him during the Super race you could tell how much it means to him. Another highlight of my weekend was meeting Howie once more, and he introduced me to Fran, hope to get up ya'lls way next year and hang out some more, great seeing you guys!!!

Axel
11-09-2009, 06:57 PM
I'll also congratualte Burt. I thought he ran a great race.

corey17
11-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Axel, Howie explained to us what Pork Roll is...............bologna......very thick bologna..........come on now....LOL

Axel
11-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Axel, Howie explained to us what Pork Roll is...............bologna......very thick bologna..........come on now....LOL

I know I am a thread derailer from way back, but Corey-- what you say is sacrilege. Next time I am at NSS or you come up north, i will get you the classic NJ snadwich. My cousin (who lives in Greensboro) said you ALL did not even know what a hard roll is!!!! :p

Sorry i missed you Corey. I did see Fran, Howie and Shadow.

Brian Hawks
11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Hats off to Burt, he did a fantastic job all weekend. Wish Hossfeld would not have got destroyed so we could have seen a better race but..

Great to see Howie again, and thanks for introducing me to Fran... nice meeting ya!

Great run for The Jet.. The 99 team did a heck of a job this weekend.. he was really up on the wheel.

corey17
11-10-2009, 12:53 AM
I know I am a thread derailer from way back, but Corey-- what you say is sacrilege. Next time I am at NSS or you come up north, i will get you the classic NJ snadwich. My cousin (who lives in Greensboro) said you ALL did not even know what a hard roll is!!!! :p

Sorry i missed you Corey. I did see Fran, Howie and Shadow.

I'm sorry I missed you too. I am mad as heck to tell ya truth, meaty and fried, I don't care what it is, sounds like something I'd like! I'm comin ya'lls way this next year, never know, might get a wild hair and make a "broke" trip to the Turkey Derby" this year, I say I'm going every year.

EdR
11-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Big Congrats to burt and Team for , what I think was a good season. Bunch a wins at Bowman and race respectivley at the tour shows. Didn't I see his name somewere that he went north for a race? Not to many southern cars doing that. Give him that much.

Pork roll AKA. " Taylor Ham"
Jersey breakfast sandwich-taylor ham egg and chesse on a hard roll :applause::D

NC breakfast-grits :disgusted

TMAC
11-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Congrats Burt Meyers and the 1 team on your n/s shootout win.Does anyone know if that team is gonna try and race in the turkey derby?His ride was real fast last time they came up for that race..

MOD JUNKIE
11-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Congrats to Burt and the team, well done and yes was great to see the Jet digging for it also.

44YEARWALLMOD
11-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Congrats on a great run please come to the turkey derby last time here you set fast time also was a pleasure to meet a young driver with some manners. This td is shaping up to be a great one have not missed one yet. I will bring the pork roll only one kind trenton pork roll from the pork roll store in allentown nj.

Axel
11-18-2009, 04:56 PM
there's only one kind of pork roll-- Taylor. Case is a very distant 2nd.

ModTourMan
11-18-2009, 06:55 PM

I'll second that...Taylor is the superior product (notice I didn't say "food")!

RGeeProductions
11-18-2009, 07:23 PM

http://www.thechromehorn.com/graphics/porkroll_modified_use.png

Axel
11-18-2009, 08:15 PM
if BUrt comes up for the Turkey Derby, I will bring him a (PRECHR) pork roll, egg and cheese on a hard roll

LiquidBread
11-19-2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.thechromehorn.com/graphics/porkroll_modified_use.png

COOL! The Taylor Pork Roll ride is back! But what happened to the Tums associate sponsor decals? Is Pepto Bismal coming on board for the Derby and 2010?