PDA

View Full Version : 2010 schedule

JumboJim92
11-11-2009, 11:09 AM
I was looking forward to seeing more races for the Grands in 2010. Me personally i wanted maybe 10 races instead of the 7 that we have. Is there a way we could possibly add some more Saturday night shows? Also is it possible to have another winter meeting with officials to discuss this? Our cars have evolved from the standard enduro format and have become more like a street stock, which i believe a lot of fans like to see race. I am not looking to start a big argument, I am just stating my opinion on the situation. We do have a great field of cars and believed it would help us get some more shows. With these limited amount of shows, I am thinking about changing my car to run out of state instead of Riverhead. I prefer to run at Riverhead but I am dissapointed with the amount of shows for the 2010 season. Once again, this is my opinion and I am not looking to start an argument over this. I want everyone to know that I do love racing at Riverhead and would love to continue doing so.

~#92 Jimmy Denis

Teds Race Tours
11-11-2009, 11:47 AM
I agree. It reminds me of the street stock races from the 80's.

Golf Guy
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
I could be wrong on this. But I believe the enduro's (grand or not) are to be a limited schedule to keep it affordable for everyone. If a competitor is looking to race more of a schedule, then I believe RH would like to see you join a regular Saturday night division. I know the grands have evolved into more than a strict enduro car, but I thought that is what you wanted so you could have more racing than crashing?

fastgal
11-11-2009, 02:23 PM
lets hope this dosent turn into the enduro vs stock car battle. and i agree with golf guy. if you want to race weekly get a blunderbust. nobody says you have to race it every week.

Buckshot11
11-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Jim I think we get 8. I could be wrong and not that its much more lol. I believe its 5 Sundays, 2 Sat nights and the last Sat afternoon/Night for a total of 8.:wave:

Setup another 4 or 8 cyc car and come with us out of state. :applause::cheers:
Plenty of other tracks: Wall, Mountain, Grandview, Albany, BDR, Black Rock blah blah blah you get the point :wave:

Erin C
11-11-2009, 03:42 PM
The Grand would fit wonderfully in the NEETS "run what you brung" race at Wall on Nov 29th (hint hint!)

That was the perfect opportunity, sorry! I had to plug the race! =]

Event page:
http://neetsracing.com/events/11-29-09info.htm

nobandwagonhere
11-11-2009, 06:41 PM
I was hoping youd say that Erin :rolleyes::rolleyes: Plan on seein ya!:wave:

Erin C
11-11-2009, 06:51 PM
woo hoo! should I put you on the list?! =]

Bobby Pease
11-12-2009, 09:02 AM
This is true Jim... Enduros are Enduros... Otherwise we'd run Blunderbust. Limited schedule works for us because of $$$$ and home schedules (coaching, camping, etc...family stuff)... Agree'n with Golf Guy here... Cya soon Bro.. Have a good one... If you get the urge to Race more, you guys might want to build a enduro truck..
Bobby Pease :wave: :wave: :wave: