PDA

View Full Version : what a mutha it was

critter
11-14-2009, 06:57 PM
well i had a blast today took the 00 to 11th what a way to end the year , cant wait till next sesaon allready , would like to thank joe and his crew for a great yr of racin ,and congrats to all the winners today and congrats to tim pauch for winning the points battle in the big cars

tbirdracer
11-14-2009, 07:09 PM
about time critter. i been waiting all night to here how you did. good way to finish out the year. glad you had fun and can not wait to race you next year.

critter
11-14-2009, 07:16 PM
lol had to unload the cars , get a shower lol . yeah ray it was a real good day out there

DerbyN8-128
11-14-2009, 07:19 PM
lol had to unload the cars , get a shower lol . yeah ray it was a real good day out there

not quite as good for big daddy ey?:lol:

tbirdracer
11-14-2009, 07:33 PM
how did big daddy do? now i have something else to think about! thanks 128

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 07:38 PM
You dont wanna know. He was worse off than I was.:(

Poppop
11-14-2009, 07:39 PM
My first MUTHA, I guess 15th. is'nt too bad.:lol: Sorry about the orange paint on your car Nate, your stand in drives a little different than you and I couldn't avoid it. Thanks to all the guys that avoided me when I was spun the wrong way on the back stretch,I appreciate it.:applause:

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Critter you drove around like you had the track to yourself. You stayed out of trouble. Trouble found me! and so did the wall. There was some rough ridin and stuff goin on out there. Big Daddys car looked BAD!

Danger83Ranger
11-14-2009, 07:43 PM
are the full results posted anywhere?

critter
11-14-2009, 07:46 PM
well bigdaddys car is in bad i mean bad shape , jack i tried my best today and dont u know with 6 laps to go tie rod snapped , and danger the results where posted at the track , should be on here in a day or two i would guess , after my finish today i can wait to see the points lol

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 07:49 PM
congrats to you all! I enjoyed watching Poppop and danger ranger racing each other! :)

Danger83Ranger
11-14-2009, 07:51 PM
ahhh dang it, we left just before the end of the big car race because someone told us they wouldnt be posted till on here tonight! lol o well. if anyone has some insight on where my dad finished in the ranger today, please let me know. i hope everyone that wrecked in the big car race is ok. there were a lot of nasty wrecks. jack, we thought you were going upside down on the front stretch there...glad you didnt. car didnt look too good from the stands. hope its fixable.

tbirdracer
11-14-2009, 07:52 PM
sorry to hear about your troubles jack. is the car bad or you just starting over next year with the new car.

tbirdracer
11-14-2009, 07:54 PM
great job poppop! 15 is wonderful. hope to see you next year all orange up!

Danger83Ranger
11-14-2009, 07:55 PM
poppop did some rubbing!

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 07:58 PM
the car is nt tooo bad just bent up the steering arm. ball joint, and tore up sheet metal. Somebody thought they could blast between me and the dead car in the front stretch at the last second:mad: Lost another left rear tire. and a RF tire. Got the car somewhat back to go out for the dash but it was too late. Good thing, the car didnt whant to turn left anymore. My new bumpers look OLD now.

critter
11-14-2009, 08:05 PM
u goin to fix her jack ? my zoom zoom needs a tie rod and some more cage and its ready , and im goin to start build the small car ,look out lol

tbirdracer
11-14-2009, 08:09 PM
hey danger did you or your dad drive and how did you guys do? omg critter going for double duty. lord help us he'll post twice as much talking about both races :lol:

DerbyN8-128
11-14-2009, 08:11 PM
My first MUTHA, I guess 15th. is'nt too bad.:lol: Sorry about the orange paint on your car Nate, your stand in drives a little different than you and I couldn't avoid it.

the orange paint is the least of my worries...the car is basically junk after that hit Pete took in turn 2. The right rear wheel is turned wayyyy out, the left side wheel is bent wayyyyy in, and at some point the motor mounts broke and the engine fell back against the firewall. It's sitting in the engine bay crooked, and on its back.

Nice run out there today critter, we couldn't believe it when we saw you having trouble with 6 to go...that sucked lol.

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Ill fix it up during the winter. I may put a back up car together (cutlass) Right now there too much goin on in my garage.

Danger83Ranger
11-14-2009, 08:12 PM
hey danger did you or your dad drive and how did you guys do? omg critter going for double duty. lord help us he'll post twice as much talking about both races :lol:

my dad drove again, he did decent. he didnt want to wreck it since its my truck lol so he held back for the most part. but he finished the race with zero problems and brang her home in one piece...with the addition of a few more colors. :lol: not sure what place we finished though.

EnduroFromDE
11-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Yea that wreck down the back stretch with the 128 and a few other cars had me closing my eyes, and I some how made it through there without hitting anything. I did tear the car up early though. I ran the cleanest race I've ran all season if it wasnt for the wreck going into turn one the pushed both doors in about 6 inches, good thing I have door bars on the driver side...sorry Phil... There was a few cars that ran alot quicker out there then they ever did before, I was supprise at a few. Only complaint was the rough riding I was seeing in front of me. I dont think I was a victume of much but I seen alot of bumpers being used and Joe telling a few drivers every 10-15 laps to calm down... Some cars just didnt want to cut the faster cars any slack what so ever. Not that they HAVE to but if your slower then the other cars dont try to use the "dead" cars as picks so they cant pass you:mad:. Does anyone have the run down yet, Im wondering where I finished since cars that I THOUGHT I passed finished top 5. Congrates to John on his first ENDURO win!!!!! and to the big car winner(sorry didnt catch who one that, I headed back to the truck to get ready for the D4C race), and to the rest who came out and raced and see everyone SOON!!!:applause:

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Cant wait to see your you tube video. Was there much mud on you camera?

DerbyN8-128
11-14-2009, 08:16 PM
in the 4 cylinder race, I noticed a few select cars that seemed to use the driver's side of other cars to get thru the turns quicker. Not a big fan of that kind of dirty driving.

critter
11-14-2009, 08:16 PM
thx nate , cheap tie rod i guess lol , tbird dont u worry about me and double duty ,and yeah your right ill have lots more to post lol oh and im not the only one runnin double duty , the whole dx team is lol

EnduroFromDE
11-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Cant wait to see your you tube video. Was there much mud on you camera?

SORRY!! the race didnt record for some reason I waited too long after I put the camera in the box till I hit record and I guess it went into sleep mode or something so when I hit record, it just turned the camera back on and didnt record. The tear-offs I put on seemed to work as planned but the camera itself didnt:*-( oh well theres always next year, I will get it right one of these races...

tbirdracer
11-14-2009, 08:20 PM
NO JOE STOP THE MADNESS WITH DX!!!!:lol::lol:

mcstockcar
11-14-2009, 08:22 PM
SORRY!! the race didnt record for some reason I waited too long after I put the camera in the box till I hit record and I guess it went into sleep mode or something so when I hit record, it just turned the camera back on and didnt record. The tear-offs I put on seemed to work as planned but the camera itself didnt:*-( oh well theres always next year, I will get it right one of these races...

AHHHH that sucks! I like watching all the videos!

critter
11-14-2009, 08:26 PM
no stooping the critter madness ray lol , any way i would like to thank everone i have meet this yr it was good to meet all of u and take your adviceand tips on things , hope next season we can do it all again , and again what a heck of a mutha

DerbyN8-128
11-14-2009, 08:28 PM
and take your advise on things

Re-Read your posts before clicking "Submit" lol

punchy
11-14-2009, 08:30 PM
One big happy family with some disfunctional ones, which is typical!:wave:

mcstockcar
11-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Nahhh- ya think!:lol:

CJfilms
11-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Well.....the title says it all....What a MUTHA it was!

We had action!
We had bumping...
We had a violent flip!
We had no injuries!!!!
AND MOST OF ALL WE HAD SOME EXPLICITLY GOOD RACING!!!!

We are working on the write-up and full results now as well as the final points tally!

critter
11-15-2009, 03:46 PM
oh boy cant wait to see those points

Zcar
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Lightning McQueen didn't fair too bad in its first race. After losing 2nd and then 3rd gear early on...momentum was my hope in 4th gear!
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r318/adamsgraphics/Afterrace.jpg

Erin C
11-15-2009, 09:54 PM
I love the wrap!!!! I especially liked the hood :p:D