PDA

View Full Version : Mr. November...........

richardpetey
11-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Congrats to #6 Sac-man on one heck of a race saturday and a hell of a month..................:applause:
A championship at lapdance and your first win in the biggest NEETS race of the year................:cheers:
Over the years I've watched you progress into a very good enduro driver, GREAT JOB hope you enjoy many more...................;)
Again, Hats Off to one of the real gentleman drivers in our sport................:)
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
11-15-2009, 09:11 AM
I was almost in tears when it was 10 to go...he always has the worst luck at the end of the races when he has a good run. I was almost in disbelief and just kept my fingers crossed!

It was a joy to watch you take the championship at svs and it was a joy to watch you get your first career win with NEETS!!! Congratulations! [PS...hope you had fun at the banquet, we will be stopping by later with your winnings if you are home!] :cheers:

CJfilms
11-15-2009, 09:17 AM
[PS...hope you had fun at the banquet, we will be stopping by later with your winnings if you are home!] :cheers:

Boy....talk about trust....this guy left right after the race with his trophy and left the moolah! Sac-Man, you're a great guy....one heck of a good driver and more importantly you're very trusting of us!!!!

Hehehehe!

Congrats buddy.....you've earned it this season!

Tracy57
11-15-2009, 09:17 AM
What a great way to end the racing season!

Geez, I guess its my turn now to get a win :) ....

Congrats! :cheers::cheers:

DerbyN8-128
11-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Congrats :cheers:

NJ Chick
11-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Way to go Sac-Man!! So happy you won your first NEETS race and you didn't even have to go airborne for it!!! :lol: Lots of celebrating last night I bet!!!
Congratulations!!!! :cheers:

17Racer
11-15-2009, 10:10 PM
i could see Sac-man smiling from from the flagstand with 10 laps to go:lol::lol::lol::lol:. Congrats on the wins!!!

FSracer9
11-15-2009, 10:25 PM
great to hear you took the elusive W home. too bad i couldn't be there to be racing with you or see it happen. great job

CJfilms
11-16-2009, 08:27 AM
great to hear you took the elusive W home.

Well.....he didn't quite make it all the way home with it.....but that is another story I will let Sac-Man tell!!! LOL!!!!:-B

:angel:

Way to go buddy! This was a well deserved win! ...and thanks for the celebratory brew yesterday!

Sac-Man
11-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks again Petey! And thanks to Jeff Walls, Steve Sapp’s crew and Eric (with the grinder and saws-all) FuglyGSW racing and Mad Dawg Motorsports.:applause: As you may know I left the keys to the racecar in the garage!:help: Oops!!!:rolleyes: So without the help of a lot of people I might not have made it to victory lane.
I also had a banquet to get to and the clutch linkage broke at the intersection of Rt. 63 and Rt. 463. Big thanks to Carl Holbert who happened to drive up and give me a ride home. The truck, trailer and car I thought were out of the way but five O called my house and since I didn’t answer everything got towed to the impound yard…:mad:
Spent half of yesterday paying the man and getting my stuff back! LOL!
Some will say we make our own luck and whether it’s good or bad luck depends on how you look at it.
I have to say it’s not luck at all. It is a lot of great people who mean the world to me and gave me a great day in November.:applause:

Thank you All!!! :cheers: :cheers: