PDA

View Full Version : A lot to be said!

CJfilms
11-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Well, well, well.....the 2009 NEETS Racing Season at Grandview Speedway has come to an end...

I will be working on the results page and write-up today as well as working out the Top Ten Club, final point standings and some other details.

I'm going to write this post just like the way we've raced this season...Small Cars first, then Big Cars!

Small Cars:
The Mutha of a race we had yesterday was incredible! A big CONGRATS goes out to Mr. Sac-Man for not only winning the race, but for his FIRST CAREER ENDURO VICTORY!!!! As Uncle Petey himself said it....you picked a good day to win a race! With over 40 cars yesterday, Sac-Man took home his first win, a HUGE trophy AND over $1,400 CASH!!!!! Way to go Mr. Mondi!...Saccomandi that is!

Unofficially, Dave Bentely Jr. is our 2009 Small Car Champion! I only say "unofficially" because I have not worked out the points yet, so.....details.... Dave, you worked your butt off this whole year, claiming 4 out of 8 races as your own! You've raced clean all year long and earned a lot of respect from us for doing so! Thank you and Congrats! .....by the way, email me....I need to know your shirt size.....

Steve Todorow! Again, unofficially.... Steve earned 2nd place for the Small Car Division. Steve, being this is your first full season racing under the NEETS flag, you have emerged victorious if you ask me! Congratulations on a great year!

Congrats to all the Small Car drivers who raced with us all season long! You've really came together at this last race and showed us all (officials and spectators) what 40+ Small Cars look like at Grandview Speedway....hope to see that again in 2010!

Big Cars:
What a Mutha yesterday was! Overall, that was some of the most intense enduro action we have seen all season long! Everyone out there was racing for first place the whole race.....I've never seen so many drivers out there racing as clean and hard as the Big Car division yesterday! Congrats to Timmy Pauch....not only claiming victory yesterday, but for "unofficially" earning the Big Car Championship!

Tim, you have raced hard this whole season.....and exceptionally clean! Tim came back from a nearly devastating year of health issues to claim the title in the first GranDuro in 2008. What better way to top that return than a championship! Tim, you have earned this win and this title very graciously!

Chris Reichert, "unofficially" our 2nd place Big Car Driver for the 2009 season! Chris, you have shown us all what it means to endure...and just exactly what consistent racing is all about! Chris' top 5 consitency all season long placed him in a tight battle for the championship...even without a win this season, Chris was the only one who could challenge Tim for the title! Congrats Chris, again, you have earned a top spot with the NEETS family!

One last thing Chris.....after yesterday, we will have something special for you come banquet time!

ALL CARS!
Thank you all for an AMAZING season at Grandview Speedway! This first FULL season at Grandview has laid way for 2010! Everyone was very happy with the turnout yesterday as well as this whole season! The series is continuing to grow and we will do just that in 2010! We are working on a few details, including schedules and rules and the banquet...so, there will be a lot of important posts put up this week.....stay tuned for more from your favorite, most family-friendly, charity-oriented, highest-paying, biggest trophy giving, wettest, wildest, all out funnest racing series out there!

NEETS!

BIGDADDY64
11-15-2009, 10:57 AM
congrats to everyone on their season. it was agreat year and im glad to have met everyone of you guys and gals. for me it was a good learning year and hopefully to be more competitive next year. i think tim and dave are two of the cleanest drivers out there and some need to watch how they do it.goodluck to everyone over the winter and see you at the banquet.

rpkulik
11-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Congratulations to Joe, Erin, and the entire NEETS team for a great season. There were many challenges that were met and overcome. I am very proud to be a part of such a fine organization.

critter
11-15-2009, 03:41 PM
i agree on what they both said

mcstockcar
11-15-2009, 08:00 PM
I agree with you all! For my rookie year Ive never met such nice people in racing ever. Everyone is very helpful when theres a question or a problem on or off the track. I enjoyed getting to meet you all. I never exspected to even be able to get to the top ten at all this year.(now has changed due to wreck) You all taught me alot and i learned alot.If I could be any help just ask. I hope to race with you guys again next year. Thanks Joe and Erin and all who put together the races each month. Its oviously a lot of work to do to put an event together. THANKS ALL!!!:wave:

DerbyN8-128
11-15-2009, 08:08 PM
I don't want to be another echo...but thanks everyone involved with NEETS for giving us this series to race in. I had a great first season, and plan to have many more. I'll be back next year, and I'm bringing along at least 2 more drivers/cars, and those two will be bringing along a bunch more fans.

See everyone at the banquet. :wave:

richardpetey
11-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Hats off to seven successful years of an organization called NEETS..................:applause:
Great people, good times and memories that can last a lifetime...................:cheers:
Only a couple of minor complaints and one suggestion: This dirt stuff is tough to get rid of and its killing my tire supply....................:help:
Maybe a 3" to 4" coating of asphalt would cure the problem............:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
11-15-2009, 09:24 PM
Thank you Petey!!!!!

I can't wait to hear the championship speeches this year...that is one of my favorite parts of the banquet!

Congratulations to Timmy and Dave for a great year, also to our second place drivers who put up a hell of a fight all the way to the end of the season, Chris and Steve did wonderfully!! Great job =]

BIGDADDY64
11-15-2009, 09:25 PM
to all the neets officials glab to be able to have met you and a big thanks it was fun