PDA

View Full Version : 2009 champions celebration

bulldozer
11-15-2009, 09:18 PM
I would like to thank Bob f,Jeff B,Mike C,Jim M,Walter B, Terry F. All The riverhead Staff who showed up and supported all the divisions today. Also THanks TO JC'S Restaurant for the wonderful food and the meeting place for this celebration. I kinda choked up there giving a speech forgetting all that i wanted to say like my crew guys Buddy,Daryl, and kevin. To the real number one spotter my cuz buddy. To my Dad for inspiring me to be the best i can be at anything i do.But most of all to the most important piece of my life my wife. Who puts up with being away for long nights in the garage and always being by my side and supporting me through anything there is in life. Thanks hun. Also i wanted to give all the other champions in the other divisions there praise for doing an awsome job all year. I know how hard it is to win on a short track and to be the champion of that year is something i wont and im sure they wont take for granted. Because you never know when your next win or championship will be. Till next year Hope everyone a happy holiday and good health. 81

smiley27414
11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
nicely said chris hope u gett umm in 2010

Fkraft99
11-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Boy it sure was nice to see you unable to talk for the first time in you're life... haha congrats bub. good luck in the 5 divisions you'll prob run next year. lol