PDA

View Full Version : Request for Rules Meeting

Erin C
11-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Joe locked the thread before I got a chance to write anything, lol :help:

In reference to the post about the rules meeting in this thread: http://www.racerhub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20139

I really need an estimated head count on who all is showing up so if you can please call Joe or email me with an answer as soon as you can...remember to check to see if you fall into one of the categories to be invited to this meeting:

1. You have 'continued' to race with NEETS in 2009 (this is not your first year)
OR
2. You are one of the top ten drivers from each division.

I will be making food for this meeting so we are not talking on empty stomachs and I need an estimated head count so I know how much food to make and drinks to bring.

ALSO!!! There are a handful of people in the top ten that have not purchased their banquet tickets, I will have the tickets with me and on sale at this meeting so if you don't want to send a check this is another opportunity to pick them up in person. Even if you are not in the top ten we would really like you to come to the banquet :)

Thanks!!! I look forward to seeing a bunch of you this weekend!! And don't forget to come hungry :cheers:

CJfilms
11-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Sorry Erin, didn't mean to lock anyone out....jus twanted to flash the meeting on the forums for everyone to see and know about...

I will also be making phone calls and sending emails out to a few people about the meeting!

Sac-Man
11-16-2009, 01:49 PM
:mad:The only rule is there are no rules. I want it to be like Mad Max mobiles with blowers and Nitros oxide; ram rods and swinging ball chains; flame throwers and water cannons.:mad:

Or:angel:

we could slightly modify the current rules.:lol::lol::lol:

DerbyN8-128
11-16-2009, 06:06 PM
:mad:The only rule is there are no rules. I want it to be like Mad Max mobiles with blowers and Nitros oxide; ram rods and swinging ball chains; flame throwers and water cannons.:mad:

Or:angel:

we could slightly modify the current rules.:lol::lol::lol:

weld a couple lawn mower blades to the cars wheels...you want to talk about tire cutters, I'll show you tire cutters!! lol :applause:

critter
11-16-2009, 06:07 PM
ill make the zoom zoom a transformer lol

The G-Man42
11-16-2009, 06:13 PM
how about a car like this?
or this?

critter
11-16-2009, 06:23 PM
neets goes death race lol , ill stick be in the little zoom zoom

richardpetey
11-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Now theres a couple of stealth enduros...............:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Poppop
11-16-2009, 07:47 PM
:lol:Odd looking Volkswagons G-man.:lol::lol:

CJfilms
11-16-2009, 08:08 PM
G-man.....is that what you will be bringing to the Run What Ya Brung?

:-B

mcstockcar
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
I was going to weld knives onto my bumpers and hubs and post the picts but the monte is almost a pile of parts aready! :lol:

Sac-Man
11-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the pictures and comments and following the lead.:applause: But I guess my enthusiasm isn't helping Erin and Joe get a head count for the rules meeting.:rolleyes:

BAD SAC MAN!:lol:

Erin C
11-17-2009, 09:57 AM
BAD SAC MAN!:lol:

No Biscuit!!!

I have had a few emails rolling in, though...not to worry. :cheers:

critter
11-17-2009, 08:08 PM
when the meeting is done and the papers are filed , may i get a copy ? thx

NeetsSpectator
11-17-2009, 08:18 PM
when the meeting is done and the papers are filed , may i get a copy ? thx

Put them in one of those envelopes that says "Do Not Bend"
We don't want Critter trying to bend the rules. LOL

DerbyN8-128
11-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Put them in one of those envelopes that says "Do Not Bend"
We don't want Critter trying to bend the rules. LOL

look at this...

not only does he do a good job filming rollovers...but he's funny too :lol::lol:

Erin C
11-17-2009, 08:25 PM
As soon as everything is finalized they will be published online and released to the public :)

:cheers:

DerbyN8-128
11-17-2009, 08:38 PM
As soon as everything is finalized they will be published online and released to the public :)

:cheers:

I would hope so! other wise whats the point? :wave:

Erin C
11-18-2009, 07:49 AM
well, you know...if it is finalized before the banquet it will be up before the banquet instead of waiting for the year to be COMPLETELY over... :drool:

Don't forget we still have one more race this year, too...:cool:

mcstockcar
11-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Hand them out at the door!:lol:

Erin C
11-18-2009, 08:14 PM
LOL!!! you know how much preparation I have going for this??? I can hand out business cards, but printing out rules would be a whole different story!!! :p

I am ripping my hair out in preparation of this banquet, I am more nervous about this banquet than I was for our wedding less than a year ago :help::help:

Hey Jack, if you want to help then maybe we can work something out :cheers:

See you soon...btw are YOU coming to the rules meeting??? Do I need to feed you? You are in the top 10 so you are on the list of possible attendees :wave:

Danger83Ranger
11-19-2009, 09:30 AM
am I supposed to attend this rules meeting? Or should I send my questions directly through email?

Erin C
11-19-2009, 09:46 AM
Send me your questions please!

Possible attendees include drivers who have 'continued' to race with NEETS in 2009 (this year is not your first year) OR those who are in the top 10 in points in either division. All others can send me questions and I will get them to the tech men :cheers:

Danger83Ranger
11-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Send me your questions please!

Possible attendees include drivers who have 'continued' to race with NEETS in 2009 (this year is not your first year) OR those who are in the top 10 in points in either division. All others can send me questions and I will get them to the tech men :cheers:

email sent :)