PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor?

Speed47
11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Is there a sponsor for next years enduro season?

Mobigsly
11-16-2009, 07:16 PM
J&J Racing

intense1
11-17-2009, 07:12 PM
A marketing partner is currently being sought, to sponsor the 2010 Mountain Madness Enduro Series.
I would like to Thank Mark Spencer, from ABC auto parts and Car Crushing, for his support of the series over the last few years.
If anyone knows of someone who may be interested in sponsoring an Enduro division or the series, please have them give Joe a call, at (570)788-7544.

propane1075
11-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Hay Mike first i would like to tell you you did a fine job at the banquet.
we all had a good time . i'm trying to work on a sponser i'll be in touch,

Spanky1975
11-18-2009, 08:33 PM
What is the amount expected of a sponsor? I know ABC's used to get several of there people in the gate for free. Someone that runs every event and brings several people in the pits with them might be able to sponsor it and save some money during the corse of a whole year. If you do the math. I bring at least two people in the pits with me each event at twenty eight dollars a pop. If i race ten races with pit enterance, registration, and transponer rental that is a grand total of one thousand five hundred and sixty dollars!!!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE. WHY DO WE NEED A SPONSOR FOR OUR SERIES? It seems like a pretty good profit to me. I know there are other expenses involved, but the fact is if each race only had twenty cars and didn't bring anyone with them. The track would take in a grand total of $3,600.00.
Lets break it down, and I'm being generous to the track with these figures

$3600
-1200 purse money
- 300 ambulance fee
-1000 employee pay
- 100 for trophies
Which leaves a grand back to the track not to mention money from the stands, and the hamburgs and other people coming in the pits.

I know the first thing someone is going to say is how expensive the insurance is, but the fact is enduros or not you will still need the insurance for the weekly series.

Wait throw back a hundred bucks for kitty litter. I almost forgot that Tito's back racin.

intense1
11-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Joe C.'s lease for the next four years,
Priceless.

A marketing partnership with the MMES, also includes newspaper advertising, business logo/info on schedules and posters, and more importantly...the internet.

Web searching and direct links are a huge part of marketing in today's world. Sundance Vacations handed out more than $5000 through the speedway's saturday night racing divisions, this past season. The only requirements were...you had to display the contingency decal, and have a working link on your race team's website, to a specific page on the Sundance Vacations website. (Myspace pages and even Facebook pages were also acceptable)

That's several different avenues of exposure, for a small investment. Call the speedway office at (570)384-3215, for more details.

Mobigsly
11-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey maybe Sundance can sponsor the enduro series also. I mean what is a mountain maddness eduro series at a track called Sundance Vacation Speedway. We can have SES. They you can have more cars that have the big Sundance Speedway sticker and we can finally get contingency also. By the way, I filled out a ticket at the Wyoming Valley Mall for that Chevy Sundance Vacations is raffling off. If I win that Mother, I'll donate the interior to the track, the Glass to Coca-Cola and rub the rest of of it up and down that #31 4cyl.

STU
11-20-2009, 11:26 AM
Try:
harry's u pull it
Boners junk yard
Damon's
The many dealerships in hazleton
Outlaw auto parts in fern glen
There are tons places in Hazleton that the speedway could make a call to.
Most will say no but you only need one to say yes.
Open the yellow pages and start calling. Jan 2 is not that far away.

intense1
11-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Give Joe a call at the office, with your ideas.

He is always looking for marketing sales reps. If you have some extra time, and enjoy talking to folks about the exciting sport of auto racing...this could be a great way to make a few bucks.
You would be compensated for any positive leads. Call the speedway, for more info. The office # is (570)384-3215.

Speed47
11-20-2009, 09:57 PM
If a sponsor can't be found for the entire season. Why not have a different one for each race?

STU
11-26-2009, 06:20 PM
for the offer but they were just that, ideas. I would more than likely strike out at that job. Hell I couldn't get more than a couple bucks from anyone to help with my old team! I still think someone from the track should make a few calls to the places I mentioned. I love the enduro series and want to see it keep going for a long time to come even without me on the track. We spoke before and I will help out the new 6 cyl division in some way shape or form. All teams should not take the track for granted and try to come up with some ideas. JMO
Cory