PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon..NEETS Merchandise!!!

Erin C
11-16-2009, 09:12 PM
I am creating a store through a website that sells apparel with custom logos!!

There is no setup fee and no minimum amount to order. Once I have everything completed I will put up a link both on the board and on the website for the store.

I am creating Mens, Womens, Children, Infant, and Dog T-Shirts, a sweatshirt, as well as a Trucker Hat and Coffee Mug. If there is anything anyone would like to see created let me know and I will make it.

I have been researching places to do this for weeks and finally found one with decent prices!!!

Stay tuned for the newly added NEETS Merchandise!!! I wanted to wait until the beginning of next season to announce it but I am too excited...I am thinking of what I want to order first :p

Erin C
11-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Here's the link!!!

http://www.zazzle.com/bartleye2*

It takes about an hour for each item I create to appear on the page but they are all up now!! :D

richardpetey
11-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Can't wait for that "Uncle Petey" bobble head figurine for the dashboard of my enduro....................:help:
Maybe, a personalized # 43 mud scraper to peel the grandview off my fenderwells ..............:applause:
NEETS Dirt track designer fireproof depenz for cleaning up the mud on the other end......................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
11-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Can't wait for that "Uncle Petey" bobble head figurine for the dashboard of my enduro....................:help:
Maybe, a personalized # 43 mud scraper to peel the grandview off my fenderwells ..............:applause:
NEETS Dirt track designer fireproof depenz for cleaning up the mud on the other end......................:eek:

hehehe...I am working just with the logo now, I will add more items as they are requested!

I want to do some driver items but I have to create images for them first...I am just getting my feet wet in this whole designing thing right now :help:

critter
11-16-2009, 09:56 PM
u know the critter stuff will be a big hit lol , i want a trucker hat

punchy
11-16-2009, 10:04 PM
Critter make sure you dont buy all your own things let the fans have some too!:wave: A bunch of people with Critter trucker caps on :lol: Hey Joel you could get "the short bus" T's made :lol:

Erin C
11-16-2009, 10:06 PM
looks like I have to freshen up my photoshop skills...I have a great idea for a critter logo! I need to create a .PNG file for it, though :cheers:

punchy
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Critter has you thinking already Erin, good luck with designing for all :lol: But yes get the Critter stuff out first, we know how impatient he can be waiting for things if he knows its coming! :applause:

NeetsSpectator
11-16-2009, 10:31 PM

And don't forget about that "Uncle Petey" dart board!

CJfilms
11-17-2009, 06:52 AM
.....Would the bullseye be a "DQ" symbol?

Erin C
11-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Like from Dairy Queen? It would match his shirt!

EnduroFromDE
11-17-2009, 08:44 AM
.....Would the bullseye be a "DQ" symbol?

It would be just the oppisite, the center is a win and everything else iwll be DQ

RacerMom56k
11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Erin, You did a great job! Love the infants stuff! Just the thing for Ayden!:)

Erin C
11-17-2009, 02:44 PM
looks like in order to get the black apparel to look good I have to change a couple pieces of the logo so the words don't blend in with the black...

I will have to create these items separately once I figure out how to change the color in the logo :drool:

miller78
11-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Can't wait for that "Uncle Petey" bobble head figurine for the dashboard of my enduro
i want a uncle petey bobble head i want mine to have voice box in it that says "friends dont let friends drive dirt" "my give a dam is busted" and othere petey one liners :lol:

critter
11-17-2009, 07:58 PM
ill be ording my trucker hat soon and my t with the critter logo lol :help:

Tracy57
11-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah, but you HAVE to get the Critter tie to wear at the Banquet! :lol:

critter
11-17-2009, 09:19 PM
hmmm critter tie , might surprise u all that nite lol

mcstockcar
11-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Should be an Uncle Petey dart board with picts of his car, you have to hit the tires!:lol:

richardpetey
11-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Might as well aim for those sneakers, everybody else did...................:eek:

NeetsSpectator
11-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Should be an Uncle Petey dart board with picts of his car, you have to hit the tires!:lol:

That's a good one!

But I think one of the fans had an "Uncle Petey Voodoo Car".
They must have been sticking pins in the tires.
And that would explain all of the flats that he had this year.

richardpetey
11-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Hey Dave! Since your the #1 NEETS spectator, can I ask you to comb the stands looking for that dreaded VOODOO sacrificial tire altar..............:rolleyes:
I think its some guy/gal that looks like a zombie and is dressed in some tribal priests garb with a hat that says "badyear" spelled out in chicken bones..................:help:
Probably, the altar will have a burning sacrificial tire, surrounded by rubber candles, an enduro hex/curse handbook, steel belted incense and a run-flat MOJO bag.....................:(
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NeetsSpectator
11-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Hey Dave! Since your the #1 NEETS spectator, can I ask you to comb the stands looking for that dreaded VOODOO sacrificial tire altar..............:rolleyes:
I think its some guy/gal that looks like a zombie and is dressed in some tribal priests garb with a hat that says "badyear" spelled out in chicken bones..................:help:
Probably, the altar will have a burning sacrificial tire, surrounded by rubber candles, an enduro hex/curse handbook, steel belted incense and a run-flat MOJO bag.....................:(
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

It wasn't me!
I use a generic voodoo car and I only poke pins in the right rear tire.
But I'll keep my eye out for ya.

STU
11-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Shirts and stuff look great! Put me down for a 3xl t-shirt.
When do I get to model the NEETS male thongs?

critter
11-19-2009, 07:38 PM
sorry to tell ya stu i have already modeled the thongs lol and i do belive u have to order the stuff on line

Erin C
11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
yea, I don't touch a thing, this website does EVERYTHING for me. I even turned down the royalties to keep the price down a bit...I am not looking to make money on this, I just want the items available to those who want anything :cheers:

Erin C
11-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Oh, and the website unfortunately does not offer male thongs, however I have someone who can make them if you reall want one :lol:

STU
11-19-2009, 07:52 PM
I guess I would have to go for a "fitting".
WOW! now that's something to put on youtube!

critter
11-19-2009, 08:27 PM
just ordered my critter stuff , gotta love it